Has this forum died?

BunkBunk Registered Users 6 Posts
What happened to the moderators? Is this normal for Glu forums? There hasn't been a post approved in a very long time.

Comments

• toniribeirotoniribeiro Registered Users 47 Posts
    they just don't care about the players, updates are not explained or announced, there is no cheaters discussion, not even a thread on what we expect to be added to the game, adding another class is lame, new maps maybe? a tower? one thing is for sure the % on evolving items is a joke just make it a sure thing and the number of gold relics you can get is so low it's not even funny. Need more gold shards, better way to evolve the items (20% success is idiotic) and a better star stones drop. Don´t be afraid GLU players will still spend money like they did before in ew3 ( before you introduced them runes and impossible ice queen and impossible to get new gear). Keep it simple and not just about the gems.
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    Bunk wrote: »
    What happened to the moderators? Is this normal for Glu forums? There hasn't been a post approved in a very long time.

other than handles showing up once in blue moon with no real info...the other listed moderators have not made a post since like 2014 in the EW forums...GLU is on top of things, which is basically why i play Angle Stone (Great company feedback, no ghost town, and not near as $$$) and for the last couple of weeks, BLADE: Sword of Elysion...seems like good game...
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • AdauthAdauth Registered Users 6 Posts
    Typical glu.
  • toniribeirotoniribeiro Registered Users 47 Posts
    You're right ,blade sword of Elysium is a great game
  • ChrystTheEmeprorChrystTheEmepror Registered Users 18 Posts
    blade sword of Elysium... tested and deleted, i think is nothing special... EW4 for me is a lot better...
  • BunkBunk Registered Users 6 Posts
    It's sad that you can talk about playing other developers' games and there's still no response to it. The business model of get-in cash-out I suppose.
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    blade sword of Elysium... tested and deleted, i think is nothing special... EW4 for me is a lot better...

One of the Main reasons i play them and quit glu games is the great customer support...and i think the games are good...i really enjoyed EW1,2,3 and bgi but glu support and lack of ability to stop modders/cheats killed those...EW4 was a let down for me...and once again...lack of support from the company wanting you to spend $$$$$...
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • BunkBunk Registered Users 6 Posts
    I'm guessing this is another dead app for GLU... It was fun while it lasted.
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Bunk wrote: »

this forum admin only monitor this website message nothing to do with glu programing personal usually forum discussion talk about game structure and i had problem before login into my account always pop out said your account has suspicious someone hacking your account and we're reset your account password please email our team will look into this issue ???
    this was stuck me above a year over and glu mobile gaming are best in the past but now gunship helicopter 3d joycity corp is the best game in android for current month this is awesome game created by soul korea