Eternity warriors 4 is dead?

PiryPiry Registered Users 3 Posts
Hello Glu! I want to ask.. Eternity warriors 4 is dead? Why I'm asking?.. Because I don't see any update or event.. Please give a little attention to us..to me and other players who are joining this wonderful game. It's a very good game, but no events... No updates.. Nothing.. I know u have more games to take care, but don't forget the olds.. And I'm not a boss to tell you that.. But I'm sure the other player thinks the same.. (sorry for my bad English). Again.. If u want.. Please take care of this game, because it's worth..
Thanks for your attention!
Prev1

Comments

• xxSasukexxxxSasukexx Registered Users 11 Posts
    Piry wrote: »
    Hello Glu! I want to ask.. Eternity warriors 4 is dead? Why I'm asking?.. Because I don't see any update or event.. Please give a little attention to us..to me and other players who are joining this wonderful game. It's a very good game, but no events... No updates.. Nothing.. I know u have more games to take care, but don't forget the olds.. And I'm not a boss to tell you that.. But I'm sure the other player thinks the same.. (sorry for my bad English). Again.. If u want.. Please take care of this game, because it's worth..
    Thanks for your attention!
    My main acc got banned in this glu forum site for advertising my youtube channel lol. twitch, maybe also twitter lol. Ikr, that seems stupid for them to ban me for a reason like that. You know those people who post link on the forum and don't get banned, link that they post are stupid lol. K so bring all your eternity warriors 3 buddy, also if your eternity warriors 4 buddy misses eternity warriors 3. Also friends in real life in game social media other places that played eternity warriors 3. So we all can sign a petition to bring back Eternity warriors 3, by glu bringing the game back, then update the game. Also to update eternity warriors 4, if people hate eternity warriors 4 more than 3, then glu is losing in their company rank, since people like eternity warriors 3 better, because of the pvp, also the way to level up. In eternity warriors 4 there is /100 ticket system, which is a bad idea, some people might like or hate that, I think people really hate that. While in eternity warriors 3 you can play all day long get exp, but for the leveling in the 40 ticket tower you wait 30 min or 1 hour i forgot lol. I miss the events in eternity warriors 3, they should bring it back and put raid bosses. Also the classes in eternity warriors 3 are good, they should add a ninja aka assassin aka rogue lol. Or they should add classes or jobs like marauder aka warrior, lancer aka dragoon, archer aka bard, machinist, dark knight, astrologian, arcanist aka summoner or scholar, thurtamage aka black mage, conjurer aka white mage, maybe a samurai class, job, dancer, other type of classes jobs,etc... Bring Back eternity warriors 3 comment if you agree. Have you ever played eternity warriors 3?
  • PiryPiry Registered Users 3 Posts
    I never played eternity warriors 3 but sounds like a good game. Your idea is good, but is too complicated.. They will never do this.. That's why I want just to be more careful with eternity warriors 4..Events, updates, etc.. Just this little things..
    (And an example for Glu.. Christmas is coming.. Make an event.. Or with winter... Or something... Just do it please!)
    Piry wrote: »
    I never played eternity warriors 3 but sounds like a good game. Your idea is good, but is too complicated.. They will never do this.. That's why I want just to be more careful with eternity warriors 4..Events, updates, etc.. Just this little things..
    (And an example for Glu.. Christmas is coming.. Make an event.. Or with winter... Or something... Just do it please!)
    Glu is wasting their time on those other glu games. Those other glu games aren't good, the best glu game is eternity warriors 3. Maybe also eternity warriors 4, but in 4, you have a daily /100 tickets, also the pvp sucks lol. Also there is no new raid boss, also no new update to the game. When eternity warriors 3 was still on and didn't get shutdown everyone use to play and like it. Idk why would glu even shut the game down. I heard from some people, they said because of the cheaters, The simple solution to this is to ban all the cheaters, there is also cheaters in other glu game, why don't you shut the games that has cheaters. Why don't you bring back eternity warriors 3 and do your job glu. There hasn't been an update for eternity warriors 4 for like an year or almost close to an year. There hasn't been an update for blood and glory immortals as well.
  • PiryPiry Registered Users 3 Posts
    I think this is because they forget about olds and are occupied with new games... But they doesn't know a thing.. This old games, eternity warriors 4 & 3,or others old,are the best and this games need to take care of (updates, etc).
    Why are glu updating other games like every week or month. Like the stupid deer hunter game or kim kardashian or whatever lol. Those games are boring. Glu should know people like rpg, mmorpg, other game like eternity warriors 3,4, maybe also blood and glory immortals. Lets all start a petition if this game doesn't get an update, or they don't bring back eternity warriors 3.
  • afssare3afssare3 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I think eternity warriors is really dead and the only reason behind it is that game is really difficult. I tried the MOD version of the game, just to make it easier.
  • afssare3afssare3 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    You may think that I told you about mod apk but I didn't give you How to Download Eternity Warriors MOD APK. so you can simple click on above and go to download page.
  • paragonparagon Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Am new here 
    I don't seem to be able to open the game
    It keep saying update failure
  • brandongamingbrandongaming Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I started playing EW4 3 months ago and so far spent about $1000 on in game purchases. I like the game but sadly what I’m starting to relise is glu gaming is slowly ruining there reputation. Letting hackers play the game. Not coming out with updates. Not listening to players feedback to keep the community happy and the game new and exiting to play... is this what u wanna be known for glu? What’s the deal.
  • mottivatemottivate Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

King Mod APK a name of merchant of completely secured, reliable MODs that can be introduced on any gadget. This site furnishes you with the choice of downloading the modded documents either on Android, IOS or Windows.

• steven07steven07 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
     I told you about mod apk but I didn't give you info about apk mod. so you can simple click on above and go to the download page.
  • Noon786Noon786 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Link ios eternity warriors 4
  • david6906878david6906878 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I think eternity warriors is really dead and the only reason behind it is that game is really difficult. Then i think forex trading is best for you 
  • mimi99mimi99 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hey, thank you a lot for sharing this article with us. I can’t say, how grateful we are to read this. Also, I would love to check out other articles.
    KineMaster Diamond APK
  • lightYagamilightYagami Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Piry said:
    I never played eternity warriors 3 but sounds like a good game. Your idea is good, but is too complicated.. They will never do this.. That's why I want just to be more careful with eternity warriors 4..Events, updates, etc.. Just this little things..nulls brawl is amazing!
    Well, I agree with that. I never played the 3rd game as well, but sounds like, Eternity Warriors 4 is cool
  • abhishekmalsabhishekmals Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    These days, all type of apps are easily available on Android, iPhone and other smartphones too. However, its good to know about each of them.
  • aayushhh411aayushhh411 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hey, I have the same question, I've been playing this game for so long, but suddenly there are no events and updates to it. I don't know what's going on with this game. But I really like it, and the game experience is pretty amazing. This thought is also poping inside my head that the developer of this game might have decided to shut it down. But I really don't what this to happen. 

If you want to read more about it then check out this post by clicking here
  • JohnWick128JohnWick128 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I was playing this game from very long time, but I had quit this game cause there were no new update. So I am currently playing Nulls Clash for killing time in lock down.
  • apkguruapkguru Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I'm looking for some Mod APK version of this game can anyone provide me?
  • chriskillianchriskillian Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    The player community is getting smaller and smaller. So I think you should look for a new game. I recommend Ludo King MOD
  • HyiptempoHyiptempo Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Get Best Quality HYIP Templates in cheap price with life time support and updates.<a href=https://hyiptempo.com/"> hyip templates for sale</a> We are offering all kind of HYIP website services including HYIP Template, HYIP Script, HYIP Monitor script & HYIP Lister templates and animated banner design services at affordable price. We are offering quality service since 2010 and committed to ensure the best quality and support in coming years. For any question or support, please feel free to contact our friendly support team
  • HyiptempoHyiptempo Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Get Best Quality HYIP Templates in cheap price with life time support and updates.<a href=https://hyiptempo.com/"> hyip templates for sale</a> We are offering all kind of HYIP website services including HYIP Template, HYIP Script, HYIP Monitor script & HYIP Lister templates and animated banner design services at affordable price. We are offering quality service since 2010 and committed to ensure the best quality and support in coming years. For any question or support, please feel free to contact our friendly support team

• modapkmodapk Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Not atal neither the game is dead nor the eternity warrior characters. The best game on web is what it is I found. Also there are several game with their modded version in which w get unlimited everything is available on mod apk download website.
  • wiliamwiliam Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I am glad to read this informative stuff. Highly appreciate your efforts. I would also love to share with you Mini Militia Mod Apk if you love to play games.
  • hyiptempo28hyiptempo28 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    This is one of the best website i have ever seen. . I visit regularly. Hope to have more quality items. Also I would like to share some information also. Check out <a href=https://hyiptempo.com/">gc hyip templates</a>
  • isabella4708claisabella4708cla Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I've never played Eternity Warriors 3 but it seems to be a good game. Your idea is good, but it's too complicated.. they'll never do that.. that's why I just want to be more careful with my eternity warriors 4.. events, updates, etc.. just these little things. Keep check: https://apkvow.com/nulls-clash-apk/com-nullsclash/
  • isabella4708claisabella4708cla Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I was playing this game for a long time. Its very intersting game. https://somaapp.org/tekken-3-apk-download/
  • untitleoneuntitleone Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Check the Men's Trouser online in Pakistan at an affordable Price at Kayazar.
  • kissasianvipkissasianvip Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    KissAsianVip | Asian Drama, Movies and Shows English Sub Full HD Official Website of KissAsian. Asian Drama, Watch drama asian Online for free releases in Korean, Taiwanese, Hong Kong, Thailand and Chinese with English Subtitle Watch Here KissAsianVip.
  • watchasian7watchasian7 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Watch and download Asian dramas, movies and shows with english sub online free. WatchAsian is the best platform for everyone!