Auto login failed / Network disconnected

ahmedeahmede Registered Users 4 Posts
I keep getting the same thing over and over again i get in the game he starts with syncing and says auto login failed and when I try to login as guest it says network disconnected. I can't get into my account i tried my wifi and 3G and 4G all off them say the same thing. I can't get in my account. Can someone from the staff help me with this problem. I am from the The Six Peas guild and my user name is Ahmede.

Comments

• ahmedeahmede Registered Users 4 Posts
    It's not the first time this happens to me.
  • dariohazdariohaz Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am getting same issue for the past couple days, i have tried everything i can think of - reinstalled the game, tried wireless and mobile network connections and still having this issue. Looking forward to get it fixed or any information about the problem.
  • dariohazdariohaz Registered Users 2 Posts
    People donate and spend money on the game, problems like this should be taken care of :confused:
    Someone from the staff can you please report this problem to the developers or fix it as fast as possible.
  • JondonzestJondonzest Registered Users 2 Posts
    I've been getting the same thing I've tried everything too
  • ThesixpeasThesixpeas Registered Users 2 Posts
    Ahemde we all members in line app mate
    Not only you we can't login also download line app and add kawasa id
  • JondonzestJondonzest Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm new at this game but has this happened to anyone before ?? I've played for one day and I'm level 18 any tips on this game ??
    Thesixpeas what is kawasa's ID on line

• ThesixpeasThesixpeas Registered Users 2 Posts
    Add me there b7 or thesixpeas
  • reminimod2023reminimod2023 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Thanks for the fantastic information. it's beneficial to all.Instagram reels views free
  • harrypalharrypal Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Download the BGMI APK for Android for free. Discover the latest version of Battlegrounds Mobile India, the popular battle royale.