Game Master or Professional players can help me please :)

MyHPMyHP Registered Users 4 Posts
hai guys i have some question 1.- which weapon is perfect to fight on campain 2.- i got carlito weapon edition special but my ak 47 is 2 * and it does better dmg why? 3.- for cooperative mode is best machine gun??? or ak47?? 4.- when i can use my car?? i have it nv 30 but i dont know what to do whit it :) 5.- i have like 3k gem if i pay for vip how much gem i need to get for example vip 5 i can only see that for vip 1 is 250 gem 6.- and i need to know about if i pay for vip 3 for example it is for ever? or limited time ?have nice day :) and thnx if u can answer anythinhg

Comments

• doorsoutdoorsout Registered Users 17 Posts
    I bring AR and Sniper on most campaigns. Squadmates help a lot on campaigns and survival. You need to level up guns (component upgrades) to get a powerful get, carlito is a good AR,just keep leveling it up. You want to start with a high star gun if possible so you dont have to go thru the level up process (see my other post under Gun leveling about thishttp://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?217592-Gun-leveling). If you want to spend a lot of gems I would purchase 6star purple guns first.

Vehicle used in campaign somewhere in 4-x.

VIP levels.... The game will tell you how many gems to buy for each VIP level. Looks like you need 2000 to get to Vip5. vip levels last forever as far as i can tell.
  • Ki11aryKi11ary Registered Users 1 Posts
    MyHP wrote: »
    hai guys i have some question 1.- which weapon is perfect to fight on campain 2.- i got carlito weapon edition special but my ak 47 is 2 * and it does better dmg why? 3.- for cooperative mode is best machine gun??? or ak47?? 4.- when i can use my car?? i have it nv 30 but i dont know what to do whit it :) 5.- i have like 3k gem if i pay for vip how much gem i need to get for example vip 5 i can only see that for vip 1 is 250 gem 6.- and i need to know about if i pay for vip 3 for example it is for ever? or limited time ?have nice day :) and thnx if u can answer anythinhg

Best starter combination would be rifle and machine gun for PvE. Sniper is redundant in Missions.