RIVAL FIRE - Gun and Equipment Components under the Inventory tab

csampson871csampson871 Registered Users 6 Posts
I click on the Inventory tab, then Consumables tab and I have a lot of Gun & Armor components.

ARMOR EX: 23 BOOTS that are colored Green / 102 Vests colored Blue / 38 Gloves Purple... How do I apply these to my guy to strengthen his Armor and that of my Squad mates. As you know these have been acquired through either purchase or awarded.

GUN EX: I then have components for bullets and guns such as 24 MG Clip colored Green / MG Clip Blue / SG Receiver both Green & Blue / 101 Green AR Stock...

• how do I apply both the Armor and Gun components
  • what does the color have to do with them being applied
  • what does the letters like AR / MG / SG have to do with them too

The only time I have applied anything to either the guns or my armor is when alerted to do so which leaves me with a ton of extra components that are just sitting there.

Thank you!!!

Comments

• felix0121felix0121 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I click on the Inventory tab, then Consumables tab and I have a lot of Gun & Armor components.

ARMOR EX: 23 BOOTS that are colored Green / 102 Vests colored Blue / 38 Gloves Purple... How do I apply these to my guy to strengthen his Armor and that of my Squad mates. As you know these have been acquired through either purchase or awarded.

GUN EX: I then have components for bullets and guns such as 24 MG Clip colored Green / MG Clip Blue / SG Receiver both Green & Blue / 101 Green AR Stock...

• how do I apply both the Armor and Gun components
    • what does the color have to do with them being applied
    • what does the letters like AR / MG / SG have to do with them too

The only time I have applied anything to either the guns or my armor is when alerted to do so which leaves me with a ton of extra components that are just sitting there.

Thank you!!!

Q) how do I apply both the Armor and Gun components
    A) All parts are consumed automatically when you make a specific upgrade.

Q) what does the color have to do with them being applied
    A) There are total four types of component colors: White, Green, Blue and Purple. At first you need only white or green parts to make upgrades, but as the level increases you will need blue or purple parts for higher upgrades.

Q) what does the letters like AR / MG / SG have to do with them too
    A) There are total four types of guns in this game. AR stands for Assault Rifle, SR stands for Sniper Rifle, SG stands for Shotgun, and MG stands for Machine Gun.
  • csampson871csampson871 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Thank you sir I appreciate that !!!
    felix0121 wrote: »
    Q) how do I apply both the Armor and Gun components
    A) All parts are consumed automatically when you make a specific upgrade.

Q2) so I can't upgrade any of my guns that seem to be stuck on Level 30 and cannot upgrade at this time? I have approx. 4 guns that are like that.

Q) what does the color have to do with them being applied
    A) There are total four types of component colors: White, Green, Blue and Purple. At first you need only white or green parts to make upgrades, but as the level increases you will need blue or purple parts for higher upgrades.
    Q2) As an Example I have 128 AR sights and another 40 MG sights that are Green so shouldn't those be used or does that just mean they would go to other AR/MG guns that I come across?

Q) what does the letters like AR / MG / SG have to do with them too
    A) There are total four types of guns in this game. AR stands for Assault Rifle, SR stands for Sniper Rifle, SG stands for Shotgun, and MG stands for Machine Gun.

Q2) How do I apply all the ARMOR Components that I have? I am coming across stages that my ARMOR is lower than what is recommended. It seems like I can Earn or Buy the additional items but yet I have 70 pairs of Green Gloves and 50 pairs of Boots that I am sure could be utilized right?
    Q2) How do I apply all the ARMOR Components that I have? I am coming across stages that my ARMOR is lower than what is recommended. It seems like I can Earn or Buy the additional items but yet I have 70 pairs of Green Gloves and 50 pairs of Boots that I am sure could be utilized right

Q2) As an Example I have 128 AR sights and another 40 MG sights that are Green so shouldn't those be used or does that just mean they would go to other AR/MG guns that I come across?

Q2) so I can't upgrade any of my guns that seem to be stuck on Level 30 and cannot upgrade at this time? I have approx. 4 guns that are like that
  • felix0121felix0121 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Q2) How do I apply all the ARMOR Components that I have? I am coming across stages that my ARMOR is lower than what is recommended. It seems like I can Earn or Buy the additional items but yet I have 70 pairs of Green Gloves and 50 pairs of Boots that I am sure could be utilized right
    A) Necessary parts are automatically consumed whenever you upgrade. As I said, they have a hierarchy from the lowest white, green, and blue and the highest purple. A rule of thumb to collect parts is so simple - do the game !! Especially Missions, Survivals, and Co-ops. You will get some parts randomly as your own rewards. Or you can take advantage of joining any guild to ask for any parts to your guildmates. You can also donate your parts to them. If you are really in a hurry, then you can pay cash to purchase gems and buy some parts at the in-game store.

A) It depends on. All players have different favorites on their guns. For example, if you decided to go by several ARs, then you'll need more AR parts than others do for continuous upgrade. If you don't think you need the parts, you can sell them out at inventory menu.

Q2) so I can't upgrade any of my guns that seem to be stuck on Level 30 and cannot upgrade at this time? I have approx. 4 guns that are like that
    A) The number of stars of a gun means the maximum upgrade level limit of a gun. For example, if you have a three-star gun, it means that you can upgrade it up to its level 30. If I remember correctly, a six-star gun means that its maximum upgrade limit is level 50, and a eight-star gun means its MUL as level 60. So if you want to keep upgrading your gun's level, then from some point you should upgrade its stars first, and that's the very time you need more 'guns' (not parts) to consume & combine. For example, one six-star + one six-star becomes one seven-star, and then one seven-star + two six-star provides you one eight-star gun. So you need total four six-star guns to make up one eight-star gun. You can find more detailed rule somewhere else at this forum's notification, and it is true that you'll need exponentially more and more parts/guns as you keep upgrading. That's why it is important for you to have a wise plan which guns to use and how much to upgrade them before you start upgrading.

:)