Lost progress

Skat atSkat at Registered Users 4 Posts
Hi, I've lost my progress, I was level 27, & now can't log in or anything, help please

Comments

• MyHPMyHP Registered Users 4 Posts
    Did you use Facebook account? By gameplay or game center if you are using iOS?
  • Skat atSkat at Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi, I play on my iPhone 6
    Any one help please
  • TroutTrout Registered Users 14 Posts
    If you haven't yet please contact our customer care team. They should be able to get you sorted out. :)
    support@glu.com or androidsupport@glu.com
    Congratulations, Captain!
    Trout wrote: »
    If you haven't yet please contact our customer care team. They should be able to get you sorted out. :)
    support@glu.com or androidsupport@glu.com
    Thank you for your help
  • WALKINTALLWALKINTALL Registered Users 13 Posts
    I've put in like 4 tickets and emailed everyone on their list. Nobody helps. Frustrating
  • JohnRileyJohnRiley Registered Users 11 Posts
    To share:
    I Wrote just one Support Email to Email address mentioned above.
    took 4 days but I did get a reply

"We're sorry to hear that. Our dev team is already aware of the issue. Affected accounts should be fixed within the next few days.
    If ever you still haven't got your account by Friday, send us a new ticket."

so I got this Mail on Sunday. So thought I will wait further to coming Friday.
    but the other thread in this forum states the Devs fixed it last Thursday.
    now I am irritated.
    also I don't know based on that answer if I should continue login in with this new id
    or if as long as I don't auto connect to my old account it is still broken.
    so I wait until Friday without login in with new id and then write a second email.
    JohnRiley wrote: »
    To share:
    I Wrote just one Support Email to Email address mentioned above.
    took 4 days but I did get a reply

"We're sorry to hear that. Our dev team is already aware of the issue. Affected accounts should be fixed within the next few days.
    If ever you still haven't got your account by Friday, send us a new ticket."

so I got this Mail on Sunday. So thought I will wait further to coming Friday.
    but the other thread in this forum states the Devs fixed it last Thursday.
    now I am irritated.
    also I don't know based on that answer if I should continue login in with this new id
    or if as long as I don't auto connect to my old account it is still broken.
    so I wait until Friday without login in with new id and then write a second email.

The fix will be happening in waves--the majority of people were re-connected on Thursday, anyone who wasn't should be reconnected by Friday (or sooner). If after Friday (Keep in mind we're talking PST) your account still is disconnected write in to Customer Care via the new account, or email letting them know your situation. They'll pass it to the dev team who will followup to resolve.

You're safe to login with the new de-leveled account if you just want to play. That won't mess with the restoration process so long as it's still a guest account.

Hope this info helps!
    thank you, this helps!
    thst this comes in waves would have been something to mention in that other post or in the support email.
    so I wait.
  • WALKINTALLWALKINTALL Registered Users 13 Posts
    My acct has been down since 9/13.... Still down. :(
    Me even longer. Third support email, though I always get some sort of reply, no help yet.
    WALKINTALL wrote: »
    My acct has been down since 9/13.... Still down. :(

JohnRiley wrote: »
    Me even longer. Third support email, though I always get some sort of reply, no help yet.

Are you guys iOS users? If so there is a fix being worked on; android users should have had their accounts restored.
    I am.
    this Kind of Information would have been nice to use to update this thread:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?223616-Lost-Guest-Accounts&p=502731#post502731

like:
    issue still not resolved for many iOS Users, we are working in it, will Post Here when we have a new fix for you to try.
    or something along These Lines ....
    Ah well,
    checked the new update.
    still the user johnriley and my iPad are two different entities ...
    well I guess Getting progress lost, was just a sign to simply not play this game.