guest account lost!!

incridiboiincridiboi Registered Users 4 Posts
after update why my guest account lost!!!!!you give me back to 0!!!i made my guest account strong has strong good guns!!i spend a lot of effort and money for that!!!get back my account!!:mad::mad: customer care doesnt care!!!i send msg many times no response its annoying!!!

Comments

• WALKINTALLWALKINTALL Registered Users 13 Posts
    Same here. Happened same way as you described. No help or response at all.
  • mohamed emammohamed emam Registered Users 5 Posts
    I did not understand I hope to write data, which will be sent exactly
  • TroutTrout Registered Users 14 Posts
    Sorry for the leack of prompt replies!

All disconnected accounts should be restored by the end of this Friday 9/23 Pacific Standard time. If your account is still disconnected please let customer care know, along with your original username, and device type.
    Congratulations, Captain!
  • incridiboiincridiboi Registered Users 4 Posts
    i already submit my account id number for guest i follow the procedure that was in customer care force stop the app and relaunch doesn't help at all i even did wiped the data, reinstall the app no changes at all,please help me to get my guest account back :'(:'(
  • TroutTrout Registered Users 14 Posts
    incridiboi wrote: »
    i already submit my account id number for guest i follow the procedure that was in customer care force stop the app and relaunch doesn't help at all i even did wiped the data, reinstall the app no changes at all,please help me to get my guest account back :'(:'(

Like I said above, if by the end of day Friday 9/22 PST time, your account isn't restored let them know in Customer Service!
    Congratulations, Captain!
  • mohamed emammohamed emam Registered Users 5 Posts
    The account is still not working I did everything Is there data must be sent please help
  • Mexicanoal100Mexicanoal100 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Still waiting for my game ....!!!! What's going on...??? You guys need me to call a for someone's that knows how to fix the problem...
    until now account hasn't restored yet what going on?any update for the issue?
    until now my account not yet restored i received an email asking my accounts name i gave them immidiately all the details they're asking why until now still no update?
  • WALKINTALLWALKINTALL Registered Users 13 Posts
    Same here.........
  • Kyuss EnrikKyuss Enrik Registered Users 2 Posts
    [h=2]Rival Fire message data error [5][/h]
    Rival Fire-I login by Facebook, by accident i did login as guest, appeared the message Game data exception [5] and i can not longer access the game.What do i do?

I use tablet LG V500, Android.