Wishelin Sets

Hello,

What is the purpose of purchasing the Wishelin Sets for certain venues, other than Wishelin star progression? I thought it was going to attract that particular VIP to the venue and it doesn't. I bought the PP set and I haven't seen the Burger guy.

Thanks

Comments

• doantuankhoidoantuankhoi Registered Users 211 Posts
    It upgrades the gift box you receive its respective venue :D
    Join our fan-made Facebook group to discuss Diner DASH Adventures: https://www.facebook.com/groups/310392116445016/
     Join our fan-created Reddit to comment on my videos since my channel is set for kids so users cannot post comments: https://www.reddit.com/r/DinerDASHAdventures
    Join GoldenBear's Discord server for the game: https://discord.gg/sywfX9Z
  • LeSharaLeShara Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hmm I thought there would be something more to it. Lol it said it attracts "character" so I assumed if I wore the set then that person would automatically come to the venue.
  • brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    I registered because I have a question about the sets, I don't remember how it all happened when I got my Number 1 fan set. Do they come up randomly for purchase as a set, or do you have to buy each item individually :confused:
  • DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    Hey there, Chefs! Got some curiosity on the grill about Sets, I see!

Did you notice just acquiring the set alone has its own reward when you tap on "Collect" once the whole set is acquired? There's that, first of all.

Sets don't make a matching character arrive to the venue, they are for personal avatar selection after any piece of any kind is acquired. This shows your accomplishment off in Chef Duels - we say show every set off to your opponents for some real culinary intimidation!

To answer you, brew, avatar items are won in a number of ways. Could be you got one part of the Number One Fan set just by finishing a season of BBB, or maybe after your first Chef Duel.

We've set a lot of conditions to this reward system and there's going to be a lot of improvement and more items being added to it - but our best practice is listening to our cherished players.

If any of you feel there's something just a little too vague in GRD or that could be improved, let us know and keep the talk up in here - we are watching while cooking with you all!
  • LITTLEGEMLITTLEGEM Registered Users 1 Posts
    What do we actually get for getting 5 stars? I've got 5 in burger bar & 4 in pizza but have never received any type of reward
  • DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    LittleGem -- there's a 5-star bonus for every episode you accomplish a 5-star win on.

This is seen at the Episode Result screen, the little safe that wiggles and bursts open revealing your 5-star bonus gift.

If you mean the Wishelin Stars, each star you have determines the value and prizes in the boxes that you collect in Daily Profits by tapping on the restaurants every 24 hours.

For a more detailed view on this, tap the green (i) icon next to your Wishelin Star count on any venue.