Wishelin Chef

I have the item prepped for the Wishelin chef and keep waiting the allotted time, but am unsure as to how to get the chef to come. It does not give me an option to put the prepped dish in a slot. How do I get the chef to come?

Comments

• AnnMcCoyAnnMcCoy Registered Users 7 Posts
    On the recipe, you should have the option to "call the inspector" that will cost you coins. If you don't, you just have to keep your eye on the restaurant for when he stops by. On each restaurant, you can hit the Wishelin green icon button, and at the very top of the menu, you will see "Inspector arriving:" and it will show you how much time you have left. This is real time, so for example... On my Delish 'n' Chips Wishelin star rating, it shows "Inspector arriving: 15m 19s" with the time counting down. So I should expect to see the star floating on my restaurant in 15 minutes and then the recipe will automatically be in the spot when I scroll though to see what episode the star is on.
  • brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    absolutely right, I just did this myself today for the first time. The red star floats over the restaurant, and once inside, you have to look for the episode he's in, I missed that the first two times, but now I have them all.

As an aside, does anyone know if there's any benefit in doing Signature Dishes more than once, for the rating?
  • valkyr13xvalkyr13x Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks for this, I've been wondering myself. I keep missing him and I wasn't sure if I needed to just play any episode in that restaurant to get serve the dish or what. Now I know for next time!
  • DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    Excellent exchange going on here, chefs!

You're doing great while our Wishelin and Inspector system is a little "underdone" at the moment. Take for example, he currently arrives every 30 minutes for a lot of our players and it should be 30 hours in a soon-to-come fix!

Additionally, we are definitely working to make this feature better and cooler, trust us!

For now, the Wishelin Inspector still drops goodies like VIPs do, plus leaving rare tickets on occasion - and it's required to serve him every so often to keep your Wishelin Star!

Remember: our latest masterpiece is still so very new and hardly at its best yet! You all are doing GREAT hanging in there with us and our growing development of Gordon Ramsay DASH - we want this to be awesome for all of you on every level we can think of. This is why it's so very important for us to listen to YOU, our most important element, to make it the best it can be.

Expect more greatness, chefs - now step it up and get back to &%$ing work, ya donuts! ;)
  • tmangum81tmangum81 Registered Users 2 Posts
    When should I start seeing the Wishelin Chef? Do I have to reach a certain level?
  • MinxyMinxy Registered Users 4 Posts
    tmangum81 wrote: »
    When should I start seeing the Wishelin Chef? Do I have to reach a certain level?

Seriously, when might one expect this event?
  • brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    brew wrote: »
    absolutely right, I just did this myself today for the first time. The red star floats over the restaurant, and once inside, you have to look for the episode he's in, I missed that the first two times, but now I have them all.

As an aside, does anyone know if there's any benefit in doing Signature Dishes more than once, for the rating?

Eventually the wishelin start will go away do for the daily bonus based on wishelin level you need to serve him every now and then

Can't remember what level I was when they started coming
  • DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    The Wishelin feature will unlock at XP Level 17, chefs.