Changed Facebook acct and lost everything

I changed facebook accounts because I had reached the end of season 4. It told me I had to sign back into my original account, but when I did that, all the gold I purchased, my coins and auto chef were gone. How do I get it back?

Comments

• DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    We're sorry you experienced an issue! Our game is meant to be synced only to one single Facebook account as a security measure against exploits.

Once you sync to a Facebook account, you cannot switch to another one without having started completely over.

We can do a purchase restore for you, K2MookeyCat, but this requires you sending an in-game message to us via Options>Customer Support button - with screenshots of each and every purchase sent to your receipt email from your app provider attached so we can tally up and send the value to your GRD game.

Please expect this to take some time as we are overwhelmed with the success of GRD and ramping up support for it as we speak. Many thanks for your patience and we'll take care of you, K2!
  • K2MookeyCatK2MookeyCat Registered Users 100 Posts
    Hi there! I sent you a screen shot of my gold purchases. I don't think I get an email confirmation. Please let me know if I have to send you anything else. Thank you!
    Can you also explain why we can't use more than 1 account. I can do that in other games, such as Angry Birds Friends
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Sounds like because the game only syncs in connection to one account. Maybe in Angry Birds it has a feature that ties multiple accounts together or it's not really tied to the account, but rather a game ID saved to your device :)
  • DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    We'll get to it as soon as possible and thanks so much for your patience until then, K2!
    Thanks for the info!
    I am still waiting for my gold to be restored. I am losing every duel, and can't get 5 stars on season 3 or 4, and I refuse to spend more money when I already spent 30 bucks. Why does it take so long?