Options

Help me!! Supergordon!

Hello!! Who can help me??? How can I use "Supergordon"??

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Is that where he clears out everything for you? I think you have to just serve stuff really fast and do multiple tasks at once (like delivering to two customers instead of making separate trips to each). There's a bar at the bottom and when that fills he looks like he's on fire and you just tap him and he'll do the work for you.
  • Options
    DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    Frenzy Flare (SuperGordon) must be earned before it can be used, chefs!

Although there is already an in-game tutorial plus an in-game FAQ that explains this, we're happy to reiterate it here for our players watching this thread!

Frenzy Flare is a power meter that grows at the bottom of the screen in an Episode, based on making combination moves. Combination moves means performing actions like multiple item picking up, multiple serving, multiple tip-swiping to collect, etc.

The more combo strings you make serving guests and picking up multiple items, the more the Frenzy Flare gauge grows at the bottom of the screen (from left to right) - you'll see this once unlocked and introduced via in-game tutorial.

Once you have filled the Frenzy Flare gauge all the way up, a small number appears directly underneath Gordon Ramsay's feet while in the Episode, showing how many times you can use it - and Gordon becomes SuperGordon!

We hope this helps, chefs!