Pizza place

Just wanted u to know that the pizza level is way too hard. I am consideting uninstalling the game because of it. You have to click on places that are waaayy to precise, and its hard to tell the difference between items. I have again exhausted all my gold and groceries and find it an accomplishment to earn 1 star.

No wonder most of my friends have quit playing

Comments

• HolyfirespawnHolyfirespawn Registered Users 2 Posts
    Pizza place is easy, 3star Everytime
  • SpcialJoySpcialJoy Registered Users 90 Posts
    It is definitely more challenging for me, but not as bad as all that! It's gotten easier as I've played it more. I find I have to say things out loud, "pepperoni pesto" or "peppers red pasta" to help me hit the right ingredients. Don't know why, but that has helped me!
    iPhone user
  • K2MookeyCatK2MookeyCat Registered Users 100 Posts
    I agree that you have to click on stuff way too precisely, which is very hard to do when you are moving fast
  • MinxyMinxy Registered Users 4 Posts
    The pizza place is poorly developed. It doesn't respond correctly to cooking actions. Fix it. Also, no auto chef has yet been made available. I hate the pizza place. It's a punishment rather than a delicious bite of game play!
  • K2MookeyCatK2MookeyCat Registered Users 100 Posts
    Thank you and amen!
  • KALKAL Registered Users 27 Posts
    It's not too hard if you practice at it. 5 stars is fairly easy to get with some practice.