Bug in Sweet 'n Savory Street Food

I have been having issues in various episodes where food gets stuck in the Rice Oven when finished cooking, whether there is anything in queue before or after that part of the sequence (or not). The only thing that clears it out is a Frenzy Flare. This has occurred to me in multiple episodes throughout this level, including Season 2, Episodes 3, 4, 5, and 8; Season 5 Episode 2; Season 6 Episode 2; and others that I simply haven't recorded. I have also had the same problem with the Noodle Topping station in Season 6 Episode 2, right after clearing out the bug with the Rice Oven with a Frenzy -.-

Has anyone else been having these issues? It's getting pretty annoying wasting groceries, and especially wasting prepped dishes as I'm trying to 5-star the levels.

I have been in touch with customer care via the app itself since November 20th and haven't heard back since November 27th.

This issue has existed both before and now after the latest update.

Comments

• dcesq06dcesq06 Registered Users 29 Posts
    I've had this issue as well.
  • Vivian29Vivian29 Registered Users 35 Posts
    I have that as well, but only when I put new stuff in too quickly. I now put new stuff in when the other dish is on the spicing board, not when it is still in the cooker. This takes care of the issue for me.
  • DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    True and this is a known issue with development, chefs - sorry for any and all inconvenience until we have this one resolved!
  • lithium_flowerlithium_flower Registered Users 1 Posts
    True and this is a known issue with development, chefs - sorry for any and all inconvenience until we have this one resolved!

I've noticed it definitely has something to do with the mangosteen. The error doesn't happen before that item is available, and it seems to go from the /rice station to the topping station without spending cooking time in the rice oven. If you're cooking quickly it seems to throw off the rice oven so it stops cooking the items and then it gets stuck where none of the items make it past the oven. VERY frustrating, I've spent all my groceries working on S4E8 and it keeps bugging out.
  • kymbokymbo Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Noticed this issue goes back to 2015 
    still having the issue in 2021
  • SockSock Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Yes, though I ended up getting auto chef (so worth it!) which mitigates this issue to an extent.