Best venue to farm coins

I was wondering which venue is best to farm (play repeatedly with no boosts to collect coins). For example I farm S4E10 in BBB and get around 1650 coins. I already know all orders and can do it with my eyes closed :)
Which one do you prefer? and what is the amount you get without using boosts?

Comments

• Two2Two2 Registered Users 67 Posts
    I go for Prato toscano or delish N chips . Both season 6 level 9 for coins. I don't do level 10 because you have to wait for the 'end of season' talk from Gordon between plays. As an aside, for the frenzy flare task I do season 4 episode 9 in BBB I can get 3 frenzy flares every time from that episode.
  • broilmebkbroilmebk Registered Users 132 Posts
    I play the last episode of DnC. Like you I know all the dishes from playing it so often and I've maxed out at 2818. But I'm missing 2 upgrades for 2 more customers, so I can definitely get more coins. I'd imagine the later the restaurant is the more you'll get.
  • brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    I play Delish & Chips, and yeah, I can do it with my eyes closed too.. you can fast forward the end of season with the yellow button if you can't wait 3 seconds lol..

Anyway, I can do all customers on Season 6 level 10 D&C without a boost, so with a boost I get about 3300 or so. 2151 is my highest on Toscano and 2363 on Ultime
  • broilmebkbroilmebk Registered Users 132 Posts
    brew wrote: »
    I play Delish & Chips, and yeah, I can do it with my eyes closed too.. you can fast forward the end of season with the yellow button if you can't wait 3 seconds lol..

Anyway, I can do all customers on Season 6 level 10 D&C without a boost, so with a boost I get about 3300 or so. 2151 is my highest on Toscano and 2363 on Ultime

Brew, what do you max out at without boosts on DnC 6x10? I'm wondering if it's worth it to invest the gold for the last 2 customer upgrades
  • fudgedufffudgeduff Registered Users 25 Posts
    D&C season 6 episode 10 maxes out at 3354 without boost.
  • RoxoRoxo Registered Users 47 Posts
    fudgeduff wrote: »
    D&C season 6 episode 10 maxes out at 3354 without boost.
    Thank you for the replies and advice guys/girls.
    it seems i have to upgrade my DnC some more:D i have 81/100/72 and i don't get nearly as much as you. :D
  • CasCyrCasCyr Registered Users 2 Posts
    I use singapore street food, because I have the autochef it is super easy to play and low stress.
  • brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    I have autochef in Singapore as well, just 5-starred the last episode with fast feet for a grand total of 2152

My D&C upgrades are 71/100/52. Without boost I can do about 2700, with FF it gets to 3200, and 3 Gordon frenzy flares
  • TaylorMade0683TaylorMade0683 Registered Users 33 Posts
    2150? how the hell do you guys score so high!!!!! are you always getting bonuses for multiple pickups and serviing?
  • SansaSansa Registered Users 78 Posts
    Looks like DnC is the best coin-making venue then.