Options

Chef Challenges

Hi There since GRD have taken away the facebook supplies between friends , ive messages support but havent gotten any answers, as to how come some people have access to the chef challenges and others dont? when will it be available for ALL? I have completed most of of my venues, 5* and am getting a little bored at this point need some new trophies or chef challenges!

Comments

• Options
    broilmebkbroilmebk Registered Users 132 Posts
    Is there something I'm not aware of? How can you tell some people have access to chef challenges? I don't have access to any sore of chef challenge
  • Options
    Two2Two2 Registered Users 67 Posts
    What chef challenges?
  • Options
    Two2 wrote: »
    What chef challenges?
    If you look at someone's stats in chef duels, there's a space that shows chef challenges status. OP says people have been able to do them, yet everybody I've seen has that status at 0
  • Options
    SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    I have been wanting to know what chef challenges are. I have seen 2 players that had stats under chef challenges. The numbers were low, maybe 24 and 7? Of course that is 2 players out of 100's of duels so the majority of people don't seem to be able to access these challenges?
  • Options
    TaylorMade0683TaylorMade0683 Registered Users 33 Posts
    I know some people have access simply through forums such as this one and FB groups, some players have a special arena they can access called chef challenges and can get extra tickets vips supplies etc... this is what they replaced the FB friends for however not everyone has access and im looking for the roll out TL for all players.
  • Options
    Chefkitkat16Chefkitkat16 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Sounds like fun! I can't wait to get it. My Chef Club buoy disappeared a little while back -- not sure if that's where Chef challenges will be.
  • Options
    Ohh ok. Sounds like there are some people in beta