Recs on next venue to play? Here's what I like (and don't)

Of the venues I have played and unlocked almost all features, those are:

• Big Bay Burgers - I liked it
  • Pizza Paisan - I really liked it
  • Delish 'n' Chips - I loved it

Of the venues remaining, I am less fond of ones that require multiple steps to create an item, such as Sweet 'n' Savory Street Food and more fond of ones in which food prep is more straightforward. So... :rolleyes:

My questions, based on the list below:
Which venue(s) do you think I'm likely to enjoy most?
Which venue(s) are likely to bring in the most coin and rewards for my efforts?
Which venues have the most helpful AutoChef (like Pizza Paisan's is far more helpful than Big Bay Burger's, IMO)

Your picks?
  • Poutine Pool Party
  • Prata Tuscano
  • Gastroyacht Pacifica
  • Ultime
  • Lucky Langoustine
  • Dubai in the Sky

And if these become better with more features and the AutoChef?
  • Sweet 'n' Savory Street Food
  • Dragon Bowl

Thanks!

Saffyr

Comments

• kimmieann43113kimmieann43113 Registered Users 53 Posts
    I personally enjoyed playing PT and Ultime. I do have the auto chefs in both. I enjoyed Dragon bowl too. You tap on drums to make the dishes so that's different. PPP...4 step process to make cheese fries is a pain. GP I've just started it. It's quite different with using gastronomy to cook the food. I have yet to complete Dubai & S & S . I have malfunction of the rice cooker in S&S.
  • saffyrsaffyr Registered Users 26 Posts
    Thanks for that! Based on your rec and looking at the venue, I've been working my way through PT and am pretty darned happy with it. :)
  • kimmieann43113kimmieann43113 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Are you on the Facebook Gordon Ramsey Dash fan page? Loads of info found there . I'm glad you like Prato Toscana. So many do not like that venue and I cannot understand why. I love Ultime too but you most definitely need the auto chefs. I know a lot of people play without them. I would never want to. I'm trying to save up tickets to get PPP or GYP auto chefs when the prize showcase resets this week. I hate Sweet n Savory. Ugh! Just completed the last episode today. Now onto finish Dubai. My absolute least favorite was Lucky Langostine. It still is. I sigh when I have to chef duel in that venue.
  • FlipflopsFlipflops Registered Users 1 Posts

I sigh when I have to chef duel in that venue.

You and me both!

• saffyrsaffyr Registered Users 26 Posts
    I haven’t checked on the Facebook page, but I need to as I need more venue advice. I just unlocked Mexico and Ethiopia and can safely play enough rounds to get a feel for it without having it show up in a chef duel (unlike Black Stump BBQ, barely upgraded but played one level too many). 

So, any preferences between Mexico (Day of the Dead), Ethiopia and Black Stump BBQ? I have around 500 gold, so if I want the auto-chef, I probably have enough gold to blow out one venue fairly moderately well.

i wish I could undo my play in Gastroyacht, as it’s bareky updated but I skipped and played far enough that it’s a viable venue in chef duels, just like Black Stump. 
  • HammyHammy Registered Users 6 Posts
    edited November 2017
    With the autochef, Sweet and Savory is now one of my favorite venues. You won't have to to worry about those additional steps once you have it, and, with a couple supplementary equipment upgrades, you're gonna be pumping food out like it's nothing. Especially if you happen to be using Fast Feet. Probably my favorite autochef so far, along with Gastroyacht's. I wouldn't even recommend bothering too much with Gastroyacht until you get the autochef. Lots of steps to do for various foods.

As for things you'd enjoy, autochef or no, I'd recommend Ultime or the Langoustine. Never too much going on with various recipe steps in either of those, I find, and the Langoustine was pretty easy to 100% on stars. I'd consider either good beginner venues even. And, personally, I despise Pool Party even with the autochef. I upgrade it purely for the sake of beating it into the ground. Canada restaurant must die.