Give us a more realistic limited-time goal, please!

To play the same venue twice in 21 days is out of the question in GRD :(
We have real lives to take care of, so please don't set this goal as limited :(
In Cooking Dash, an easier variation of this game, we can get 5 stars on the first try, and the game is easier, so it's OK to get this reward in 21 days, so it would be better if they reconsider setting this goal as evergreen (does not expire) like in previous venues :D
To get 3 stars in every episode in 21 days is a really nice incentive to the game, but to get 5 stars in 21 days willl really frustrate us, so please set this as an evergreen goal as usual :(
FjxZfIP.png
Join our fan-made Facebook group to discuss Diner DASH Adventures: https://www.facebook.com/groups/310392116445016/
 Join our fan-created Reddit to comment on my videos since my channel is set for kids so users cannot post comments: https://www.reddit.com/r/DinerDASHAdventures
Join GoldenBear's Discord server for the game: https://discord.gg/sywfX9Z

Comments

• M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    I agree 100%. Are we even able to earn enough gold in that amount of time to achieve those goals? Putting the time limit on may be a way to encourage us to purchase gold with real money. Sorry, but that strategy won't work on me!
    To upgrade pork to level 2 is 16,100 coins and 25 gold bars! I'm scared to find out what the final upgrade will cost... Looks like upgrades for this restaurant are going to be steep! I'm bummed too that the auto chef in the ticket store shows as two weeks out :( These trophy goals maybe out of reach. Too bad, because I am really enjoying the restaurant.
  • SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    It IS possible, I've already done it, lol : ). I couldn't have achieved gold in many of the s5-s6 episodes without the Free Happy Hour event though so, hopefully, there will be more of those events in the ~2 weeks remaining. I, too, was bummed about the autochef in the store having a 3 week release! I've only gotten one using tickets in the store, GP iirc, because it was available within a week.

I'm sure the time-limited cheevos ARE meant to be incentive to buy gold but most of the rewards aren't really worth it, mostly attractive to completionists. The 10 gold bucket is a nice one.

Yes, the food upgrades do seem quite expensive compared with other venues. Level 3 pork is, I think, 45 gold. Also, I had to upgrade -everything- which gives coins up to 100% whereas, in the past, I've been able to get full gold on all episodes while leaving some of the dispensers only partially upgraded. So ALL food and equipment, autochef, +3 customers (tips 2x & counter), plus 3 VIP slots and the Happy Hour event just to make enough coins to clear the gold (coins were the issue, not serving all diners)...

Luckily, I completed those two huge Fyber offers for Mobile Strike and GOW. I also always complete the daily goals for the 3 gold and hoard my gold for exactly this reason -- new venues can take ~500 gold to open/upgrade to competitive-dueling standards.

- SuFe718
    Very impressive, SupremeFettucine! You were fortunate to have stockpiled lots of gold at the right time :) I just took a closer look at the trophies and noticed there are still two trophies without time limits to earn golden tickets. Now I realize these limited time trophies are a gift! Challenge accepted!!! The one to earn 10 gold bars is doable, the other two will be tough.