Options

New iOS Version Available

Hey chefs! There's a new version available in the app store, 2.0.8. If you had issues earlier, update for the latest fixes. If you continue to experience any problems in game, let us know via the Customer Service link in the settings menu. Thanks everyone for your support, and enjoy your weekend!

Comments

• Options
    Hmuse85Hmuse85 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I updated to this new version & ended up losing progress, storage & updates that I purchased - a lot I used real $$ for. How can this be fixed. I'm so disappointed.
  • Options
    SansaSansa Registered Users 78 Posts
    Hmuse85 try connecting to facebook after going through the tutorial. If you had connected to facebook prior to the new update, you progress should come back once you log in.
  • Options
    nanasevennanaseven Registered Users 7 Posts
    Sansa wrote: »
    Hmuse85 try connecting to facebook after going through the tutorial. If you had connected to facebook prior to the new update, you progress should come back once you log in.

no...this is not working....i have tried many times....
  • Options
    SansaSansa Registered Users 78 Posts
    Every time Glu tries to fix one problem, it creates another. Pizza Paisan could not be played after the latest update. Crashes upon commencing an episode.
  • Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    nanaseven wrote: »
    no...this is not working....i have tried many times....

Sorry to hear that! Please write into support and one of our agents will be able to assist you!
    Sansa wrote: »
    Every time Glu tries to fix one problem, it creates another. Pizza Paisan could not be played after the latest update. Crashes upon commencing an episode.

Hey there! Sorry to hear you're crashing. We're not experiencing any crashing on our side. Do you mind sending a ticket to support. They should be able to help you troubleshoot a bit.
  • Options
    ElRelampagoElRelampago Registered Users 5 Posts
    I notice in Sweet and savory i am unable to clear a spoiled food in the mangosteen station. Has anyone encountered same issue? Playing on IPAD. Tks
  • Options
    StephKuroStephKuro Registered Users 1 Posts
    Ever since the update nothing in the game works anymore except for the first Burger Level. Everything else including Chef Duels, the Marketplace, Friends and all other levels say 'Content Loading' or 'Downloading' but nothing ever loads. It's been three days now and no one has responded to any of the customer care tickets and messages I've been sending through the game. What's up with this?? It's completely unplayable. Super frustrating.