Wanted: Best and Active players for group goals

245678

Comments

  • JellybeenzJellybeenz New Member 13 PostsRegistered Users
    Attempting to add all in this thread.. please add me. I started playing last week, so my game stats are low, level 19, 22 group goals completed... only one I created got completed, it's getting a bit frustrating. :( I am loving the game though, just need to find the right friends. Thank you in advance.

    It helps a lot when you have good friends. i recently upped the number of friends i have for 5 gold - well worth it!
  • Kara1176Kara1176 New Member 1 PostsRegistered Users
    I'm shamefully active lol kara1176
  • SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Experienced Member 422 PostsRegistered Users
    I have a spot open, maybe two. I average 40-50 goals per week. If that sounds like a good fit, send me a request (game name SuFe2) and also, if you send a request, comment here to this post so I can keep an eye out; I no longer accept people I don't know.

    - SuFe2
  • SansaSansa Junior Member 78 PostsRegistered Users
    Elle77. Daily player. Average at about 40-50 goals each week.

    Goals I focus on are: (reward)

    - Serve recipe 3 times (gold)
    - Serve recipe 6 times (gold)
    - Serve recipe 10 times (gold)
    - Tap rare world objects (hearts)
    - Play chef duel 3 times (ingredient box)
    - Earn 500/1500 coins in venues (prep recipes)

    Please add me if you have similar interest! :D
  • Lincoln28MafiaLincoln28Mafia New Member 12 PostsRegistered Users
    Hello. My user name is KIM KOCH. Level 61 with 213 completed goals. I am sending invites to the names here - please add me and invite me if you don't see my invite. I play daily and always run out of goals.
  • Lincoln28MafiaLincoln28Mafia New Member 12 PostsRegistered Users
    Just added you ShawnK (immashawn) - your profile shows 0 group goals. Glitch, I assume?
  • Razvan88Razvan88 New Member 2 PostsRegistered Users
    Hello !
    My ingame name is Razvan88. Im lvl42/23 active player. I complet about 70-100 group goals a week(maybe more if i have enough free time). Feel free to add me if you are an active player aswell.
    Cheers !
  • newjammynewjammy New Member 5 PostsRegistered Users
    Hi Guys My list dropped today as well from 35 to 17 so I suddenly have room to add new friends. I'm glad I found this thread. please add newjammy. Daily Player, multiple times per day. L43/F23 for all that are dropping almost daily it seems thanks for re-adding and/or accepting my requests when resent. it is really frustrating but good when you have a good group of people to play with.
  • strawheartstrawheart New Member 20 PostsRegistered Users
    My friend list reset twice today and I don't think I posted in this thread? My username is Traffy. I'm at level 56, Fame 26. I have 740 group goals completed so far. Thanks as always to everyone for always re-adding me! :)
  • immashawnimmashawn New Member 8 PostsRegistered Users
    Hello Lincoln28Maria, yup it's a persisting bug that hasn't been fixed yet.... here my current profile https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/35246699222/in/dateposted-public/
  • Honeypie4321Honeypie4321 New Member 54 PostsRegistered Users
    I have a lot of u on my friend list already, thanks for being such active players! I've already bumped up my friend list to 25. I'd like to bump it up to 30, but for 10 gold? Yikes!
  • ANDREA44ANDREA44 New Member 21 PostsRegistered Users
    I bumped my list up to 40 and have not yet regretted that decision. Yes, you have to spend gold for the upgrade, but you can easily compensate that by creating and completing goals when you have so many more active hub friends...
  • Honeypie4321Honeypie4321 New Member 54 PostsRegistered Users
    ANDREA44 wrote: »
    I bumped my list up to 40 and have not yet regretted that decision. Yes, you have to spend gold for the upgrade, but you can easily compensate that by creating and completing goals when you have so many more active hub friends...
    Ooooh ok, good to know! I think I'm gonna do it. Then I'm coming back here to get more friends! LolThanks for ur insight!!
  • Honeypie4321Honeypie4321 New Member 54 PostsRegistered Users
    I also play under another name - MervynsMum . Feel free to add me! I'm constantly playing thru out the day.
  • ell beeell bee New Member 23 PostsRegistered Users
    hi there, I´m watching for very active players, I´ ve got 517 group goals till now, add me pls, thanx
  • Honeypie4321Honeypie4321 New Member 54 PostsRegistered Users
    ell bee wrote: »
    hi there, I´m watching for very active players, I´ ve got 517 group goals till now, add me pls, thanx
    Thanks for the request! I accepted u :)
  • Zhen20Zhen20 New Member 4 PostsRegistered Users
    Zhen20 lvl43 completed 338 group goal. I'm all for all kinds of group goal tho I'm quite hesitant if it's the use xx 10 times and the prep recipe requires 3 hours to be prep. Other than that one, I'm your person to complete group goals as fast as I can :D
  • Honeypie4321Honeypie4321 New Member 54 PostsRegistered Users
    Zhen20 wrote: »
    Zhen20 lvl43 completed 338 group goal. I'm all for all kinds of group goal tho I'm quite hesitant if it's the use xx 10 times and the prep recipe requires 3 hours to be prep. Other than that one, I'm your person to complete group goals as fast as I can :D

    Thanks for the request! Accepted u! :)
  • kate2855kate2855 New Member 1 PostsRegistered Users
    Feel free to add me. Just deleted all my friends who haven't been on in awhile and looking for active players. username Kate8599. (note the number in my name for the game is different than my username for this forum) Thanks!
  • jefsie10jefsie10 New Member 4 PostsRegistered Users
    hi pls add me, I play almost all day and very active with group goal that gets gold, my username is blessie ​thanks...
  • vivian222vivian222 New Member 1 PostsRegistered Users
    Hi guys:) Pls add me, if u have space. vivian222,lvl 59 and 380 goals. Thanks.
  • Honeypie4321Honeypie4321 New Member 54 PostsRegistered Users
    jefsie10 wrote: »
    hi pls add me, I play almost all day and very active with group goal that gets gold, my username is blessie ​thanks...
    I've sent a request :)
  • Honeypie4321Honeypie4321 New Member 54 PostsRegistered Users
    vivian222 wrote: »
    Hi guys:) Pls add me, if u have space. vivian222,lvl 59 and 380 goals. Thanks.
    ive sent u a request :)
  • jefsie10jefsie10 New Member 4 PostsRegistered Users
    hi i already accepted you honeypie4321, I only started playing last month and i only have 4 restaurant so far but i will contribute to your group goal as much as i can
  • Honeypie4321Honeypie4321 New Member 54 PostsRegistered Users
    jefsie10 wrote: »
    hi i already accepted you honeypie4321, I only started playing last month and i only have 4 restaurant so far but i will contribute to your group goal as much as i can
    That's ok!! :)
  • FusionGalaxyFusionGalaxy Junior Member 135 PostsRegistered Users
    If anyone can't find me, try typing in Fusion G exactly like this(no lower case) in the friends section of the social hub and you should see me.
  • ell beeell bee New Member 23 PostsRegistered Users
    hi there, I'm sorry for re-adding you again and again, I lost my friends 3 times today, do you have the same problem?
  • strawheartstrawheart New Member 20 PostsRegistered Users
    If anyone can't find me, try typing in Fusion G exactly like this(no lower case) in the friends section of the social hub and you should see me.

    Didn't work for me :( For whatever reason I can't look up user names that have spaces. Because of this, I haven't been able to re-add some people unless they add me first. Are others experiencing this?
    ell bee wrote: »
    hi there, I'm sorry for re-adding you again and again, I lost my friends 3 times today, do you have the same problem?

    Does your friends list go back down to 17? A lot of us are experiencing that problem unfortunately :\ If you add me, I'll always accept. I know I've added you back before, but when my list resets it kicks you off and then I can't send a friend request because of the user name issue.
  • ell beeell bee New Member 23 PostsRegistered Users
    strawheart wrote: »
    [/B]
    Does your friends list go back down to 17? A lot of us are experiencing that problem unfortunately :\ If you add me, I'll always accept. I know I've added you back before, but when my list resets it kicks you off and then I can't send a friend request because of the user name issue.

    Yes, it goes back down to 17, thanks a lot everyone, who is re-adding me, this happened to me 4 times today, help center still says, that they are working on it, it takes about month :confused:
  • Jobim TchennelJobim Tchennel New Member 2 PostsRegistered Users
    Hey Erina senpai, i play everyday too and i am looking for other players to complete the group goals. Invite me in the game. My name is jobimm
Sign In or Register to comment.