No reward from group goasl that give VIP recipe

Hey there,

I gave up on participating or creating group goals that award VIP recipes as I never receive the reward. Seems like a waste of hearts and time...sorry for my friends that had/will have this goal but until it gets fixed I won't do them.

For me gold or blue tickets are top priority :D then grey tickets or hearts

Do you have the same issue with this goal?

Comments

• erina senpaierina senpai Registered Users 16 Posts
    Roxo wrote: »
    Hey there,

I gave up on participating or creating group goals that award VIP recipes as I never receive the reward. Seems like a waste of hearts and time...sorry for my friends that had/will have this goal but until it gets fixed I won't do them.

For me gold or blue tickets are top priority :D then grey tickets or hearts

Do you have the same issue with this goal?

I also rarely do one. If im feeling generous, I'll do it for active friends because the grand prize is gold for them. I agree ROXO, i also do group goals for the blue tickets. Geez blue tickets are hard to find compared to gold tickets. I wish they fix that because it does not make sense if you want blue tickets more compared to getting gold.

Thus, stuck at 1300 duel points for the blue XD
  • Honeypie4321Honeypie4321 Registered Users 54 Posts
    I haven't bothered with the VIP group goal either, but I'm with Roxo. I'll help an active player with it.
  • RoxoRoxo Registered Users 47 Posts
    I also rarely do one. If im feeling generous, I'll do it for active friends because the grand prize is gold for them. I agree ROXO, i also do group goals for the blue tickets. Geez blue tickets are hard to find compared to gold tickets. I wish they fix that because it does not make sense if you want blue tickets more compared to getting gold.

Thus, stuck at 1300 duel points for the blue XD

I am helping out from time to time for a good friend but still it feels like a waste of everything :P
    I totally agree that blue tickets should not be harder to get than gold but what can you do? the fun is in the grind i guess :) we need something to aim towards :D
  • ANDREA44ANDREA44 Registered Users 21 Posts
    There was a problem with VIP Melon B. (order flinger) as reward, but it seems that has been fixed. At least I got him - and Cioppino - as reward just fine.
    And glad to gear that I am not the only one finding it harder to get blue tickets than gold ones 😉
    ANDREA44 wrote: »
    There was a problem with VIP Melon B. (order flinger) as reward, but it seems that has been fixed. At least I got him - and Cioppino - as reward just fine.
    And glad to gear that I am not the only one finding it harder to get blue tickets than gold ones ��

nice to hear
    I will try and let you know
    hope it works :)
    ANDREA44 wrote: »
    There was a problem with VIP Melon B. (order flinger) as reward, but it seems that has been fixed. At least I got him - and Cioppino - as reward just fine. 

It works!!! I completed 2 goals in a row, one flinger and one ty as reward and i received them both times! happy days :)
    Thanks for the good news Andrea :)