In game notifications, small change request

When in game notifications appear (e.g. Group goal has been completed), is it possible to make the notification smaller and not cover the timer and star gauge? Or is it possible to add '10 seconds left' sound reminder?

Usually I keep Super Gordon till the last few seconds but sometimes a large notification appears out of nowhere and covers the whole top part of the screen. Because of that, I can't see the timer and don't click Super Gordon on time thus missing out on the last star.

Personally, I'd very much prefer not to get any notifications when the game timer is running.

Thank you.

Comments

• Honeypie4321Honeypie4321 Registered Users 54 Posts
    BunnyRanch wrote: »
    When in game notifications appear (e.g. Group goal has been completed), is it possible to make the notification smaller and not cover the timer and star gauge? Or is it possible to add '10 seconds left' sound reminder?

Usually I keep Super Gordon till the last few seconds but sometimes a large notification appears out of nowhere and covers the whole top part of the screen. Because of that, I can't see the timer and don't click Super Gordon on time thus missing out on the last star.

Personally, I'd very much prefer not to get any notifications when the game timer is running.

Thank you.
    I'm not sure what device ur playing ur game on, but I'm using an iPad and I just swipe the notification up to get it out of the way. However, I do find it annoying and panic a little when I only have a few seconds left :)
  • BunnyRanchBunnyRanch Registered Users 67 Posts
    Thanks for the tip!

I've just realized though that there actually supposed to be "this episode is over in 3, 2..." but it does not always happen for some reason. I've just lost 2 levels with Super Gordon left, the episode just ended with no warning whatsoever. :( I guess it could be one of multiple glitches.
  • BunnyRanchBunnyRanch Registered Users 67 Posts
    Ok, I tried swiping the message and, unfortunately, it lead to disastrous results. In one case, ir caused the level to end and it exited to the main menu. Pretty sure I lost everything on that round. And at the second attempt the game went to black screen and froze.

I'm using ipad mini.
  • SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    BunnyRanch wrote: »
    Thanks for the tip!

I've just realized though that there actually supposed to be "this episode is over in 3, 2..." but it does not always happen for some reason. I've just lost 2 levels with Super Gordon left, the episode just ended with no warning whatsoever. :( I guess it could be one of multiple glitches.

Unfortunately, that countdown happens only randomly, just like the other things he says (like "last person has sat down"). I think the music speeds up towards the end of each epi but I have kept that turned off for months so cannot confirm it.

I'm playing on an iPhone 6 and agree that those notifications are a huge annoyance and really unnecessary. We don't need to know that info mid- episode!

- SuFe718
  • TschunteTschunte Registered Users 14 Posts
    I completely agree! Please delete the unnecessary notification. they are useless and highly problematic during narrow duels or difficult levels!
  • phaedrusphaedrus Registered Users 47 Posts
    totally agree!
  • sbyerleysbyerley Registered Users 4 Posts
    Yes, please fix the code to have that box gone.
  • Sanjeev KSanjeev K Registered Users 14 Posts
    Yeah they're a nuisance. I use a Galaxy Grand device, the screen is pretty small already and the notification nearly blocks view of some stations at times.