Farm Market server issues?

anyone else getting network error message when accessing Farm Market?

i keep getting network error message but am able to enter duel and arena with no issues so it's not my network issue.

maybe 1 in 10 tries i'm able to view the market but when i try to buy an item it gives me network error again.

can't sell or buy anything now. -___-

Comments

• Snakes 1960Snakes 1960 Registered Users 19 Posts
    I have this problem once in a while.Just make sure it is working during gold event or you will get none during play.
  • SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    I have farm market issues once in awhile. Today it has been all day. Cant buy ingredients so can't duel. I asked a friend to try and she was not able to access the market either.
  • Honeypie4321Honeypie4321 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Yup, happens to me sometimes, same with "connection lost" when I'm in the social hub.
  • AsentinnAsentinn Registered Users 141 Posts
    There was a stability issue last week if I remember correctly, but that fixed itself in few hours. Now, always check if you can access social hub/duel screen without Gordon asking you about your name - if he is, just restart the game, that means you have disconnected from Glu server and you could possibly loose some progress/duel stats/social features.
    (Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
    Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)
  • BunnyRanchBunnyRanch Registered Users 67 Posts
    This is happening again - can't buy or sell anything other than overpriced items sold by the game. :(
  • SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    Not working for me again either. Seems like it happens after the special events more.
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Sorry to hear that! Can you try toggling your wifi off and on and see if that fixes the network errors you're encountering? I'm also moving this thread to the Bugs & Issues forums for Gordon Ramsay Dash.
  • Honeypie4321Honeypie4321 Registered Users 54 Posts
    I've been getting an error allllllll day!
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    I've been getting an error allllllll day!

Did you try toggling the wifi off and on? Please let me know if you did that and you're still encountering the issue.