Black Stump Outfit

Today I bought the Black Stump Outfit for a rare sale of $2.99, but I got nothing for my money. Who else fell for that?
:mad:

Comments

• brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    Oh no, that sucks! I only just noticed today that when they fixed the bug that deleted everyone's outfits, it gave everything back and everything in the outfit store doesn't cost anything. go check it out, maybe you can get the outfit anyway!
  • Andie2017Andie2017 Registered Users 5 Posts
    No such luck! Thanks anyway.
  • Andie2017Andie2017 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Dose anyone know who or how to contact someone about how to get my outfit or my money back?
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hey there! Please contact support and they'll be able to assist you! You can reach them by accessing Customer Care in the settings of your game. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • AsentinnAsentinn Registered Users 141 Posts
    (...) You can reach them by accessing Customer Care in the settings of your game. (...)

And tapping chat icon on the upper right. It's bit unusual to chat with Support like that (but very convenient!) so that's why I'm highlighting this.
    (Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
    Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)
  • nohlinohli Registered Users 1 Posts
    I purchased the outfit TWICE (thinking that I somehow made a mistake the first time) and have been trying to get it resolved for several days via the customer care chat. =(