Options

What is the final Art Sculpture in BBB?

Silly question, I know. But bear with me...

I don't even usually upgrade this decor category at all but I was trying to increase the coins earned without boosts in s4e10 to over 1500 to simplify completing that group goal. I liked the heart/balloon thing, then I upgraded to the next stage. Let me just say here that it really annoys me that the interface doesn't preview what deco you're -going- to get if you upgrade, it only shows you what you already have -- which is pretty useless and doesn't tempt at all which I'd think they'd want to do given the cost of these upgrades!

So the heart/balloon thing was replaced by, as an "upgrade" mind you, the most ugly and pathetic shiny brown droopy dawg cartoon face sculpture thing I've ever seen. I can hardly bear to look at it, lol! If my favorite burger shop ever installed such a thing in their establishment, I'd find another burger shop. Honestly, I think this game has amazingly awesome graphics but this is appalling! I know this was the first venue of an, at the time, very new game release. But now I'm afraid of what the next Art Sculpture decor might be?! I really wasn't going to upgrade any further but I cannot stand this ugly thing anymore and since I'm coming in at 1485 coins for s4e10 instead of my desired 1500, I don't mind doing so provided I'm not going to get a sculpture of a Juggalo or Pinhead or something worse than this glossy droopy hound head, lol.

So, what IS the final Art Sculpture? And who else loathes the shiny sad dog as much as me? :)

- SuFe718

Comments

• Options
    pradheepbalapradheepbala Registered Users 25 Posts
    A chocolate coloured seal which balances a burger. Just like a seal balances a ball.
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    A chocolate coloured seal which balances a burger. Just like a seal balances a ball.

Thank you, pradheepbala! Is it cute, ugly, or bearable, lol? I wish the gold heart (and rainbow balloon, iirc) were the final deco! At least that was cheery and bright...

Also, I just received a friend request from someone named just "pradheep" -- is that you? If so, I'll happily accept!

- SuFe2

- SuFe718
  • Options
    I would say its just bearable. I liked the gold heart more than this. But I upgraded just to see 100% in the decor upgrades lol. 😂

Between its me who sent a friend request. 😊
    It would be nice if you accept.
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    Well, I took the plunge and upgraded to the final deco level, based on your information, Pradheep.

I'm so very glad I did! I agree that it's bearable rather than flat out attractive and it's definitely not as nice as the heart sculpture, but it is actually not -that- bad. It is brown but not that horrible mock shiny brown of the previous stage's hideous droopy dog face deco. You're right that the seal looks like chocolate -- but that the base and burger it balances are gold adds a bit more of a decorative look.

And, perhaps most important of all, I can now reach 1500 coins in s4e10 in a single play without using boosts which vastly simplifies completing that group goal. So yay and yay!!! Thanks again for your help!

PS: As you know, I accepted your request -- welcome! Glad to have you in my circle of friends! :)

- SuFe718
  • Options
    SupremeFettucine I am glad that you liked it. Ya getting max deco level helps in achieving few goals in single play without boosts. Like 'Use Super Gordan 4 times', 'Win 1500 coins in BBB' etc. Happy to have you in my friends circle too. Happy dashing 😊