Ultime - Sauce palette station

I don't know if this has already been reported, but every time I use super Gordon in Ultime I can't get any dishes onto the sauce palette afterwards. I've been saving super Gordon until my last 3 orders are up to avoid this issue but it's getting really annoying when I have to use certain boosts like Frenzy Flare in that restaurant. Any help on this?

Comments

• ChefWreckChefWreck Registered Users 54 Posts
    Sorry about the double thread, I don't know why that happened :mad:. Mods can you please delete this one
  • BunnyRanchBunnyRanch Registered Users 67 Posts
    I have the same problem. :( Extremely frustrating. Just lost a level because of this. Waited for the happy hour event, used VIPs and all for nothing. :( It just freezes, no matter where I click it does nothing.
  • sumagusumagu Registered Users 13 Posts
    I have started having the same issue this week. Were you able to resolve this? I now have two unplayable restaurants- SS and Ultime.
  • JenRebLibJenRebLib Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am also experiencing this same issue. I have not figured out a way to resolve it.
  • LadyinDenimLadyinDenim Registered Users 93 Posts
    Need the autochef in order to play normally
  • ChefWreckChefWreck Registered Users 54 Posts
    Now that I have purchased all the upgrades for Ultime (other than happy hour) this glitch has stopped. Don't know if that's the key or if it just got fixed but I'm happy :)
  • LuckyLoogyLuckyLoogy Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    It's not fixed. Just bought Ultime this week and ran into this problem. 
  • me1233me1233 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi,
    I have the same problem too! I've worked out what causes it - it's when you set super Gordon off when there is something being prepared in the sauce station. If you wait until there's nothing being prepared before setting him off, it doesn't happen.
    And when it does happen, picking up a chicken and tapping the red or white sauce usually fixes it for me!