LL chef duels crashing

Since the Carne update, whenever I initiate a chef duel and it's in Lucky Langoustine the game will crash when I go to pick up my first ingredients. When I come back in I have challenged the other person with a nil score and therefore lose. Really frustrating glitch, only happening in that venue.

Comments

• Jordan RyanJordan Ryan Registered Users 36 Posts
    Turns out this is happening in the restaurant itself also so when the wishelin inspector came today I was unable to serve him and lost my wishelin star. Cannot play lucky langoustine at all. Had created a group goal also that cannot be completed. When they finally fix the S&S glitch we then get stuck with something worse like this. Really annoyed
  • JaimeW07JaimeW07 Registered Users 2 Posts
    This is happening to me too! When I put my first ticket in yesterday, they told me the game was playing just fine. When I found it was still functioning this way today, they mentioned they already had a ticket open.
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Thanks for letting us know about this! I've passed this along to the team!
  • JaimeW07JaimeW07 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Is there any anticipated fix date yet? I can't duel very much. I currently can duel with BBB, PP, LL, and DNC. Every time I try a random duel, it keeps trying LL. My duel level has significantly dropped due to this issue.