Continuing issues

Hi guys,

Just wanted to share a ticket I put into support. I've had the issues listed below since 21/7/17 and nothing has been done to help me!!!

*Edited*

Fingers crossed they can help. I know it's sounds pathetic but this game is a big part of my life but I can't keep spending extra money on our fixed income to make up for all the issues.

Have a great night/ day wherever you are and thank you for being great friends in game

Julz 81 xxxx

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Julz81 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Just wanted to share a ticket I put into support. I've had the issues listed below since 21/7/17 and nothing has been done to help me!!!

*Edited*

Fingers crossed they can help. I know it's sounds pathetic but this game is a big part of my life but I can't keep spending extra money on our fixed income to make up for all the issues.

Have a great night/ day wherever you are and thank you for being great friends in game

Julz 81 xxxx

Hey there, Julz81! Sorry I had to edit out the support ticket. We don't share responses on the forum. Sorry to hear that your issue hasn't resolved. Please continue to work with the support agent. If this is unable to be resolved by next week, please PM me.