Which "dash" game is harder?

Which of the two games is harder in terms of gameplay and upgrades? Cooking dash or Gordon Ramsay dash?
I want to see your opinion on each game.

Comments

• AmyYepAmyYep Registered Users 60 Posts
    Hi,
    I think both have their easy and hard moments, but I do think Ramsays comments are funny, and what keeps me from getting bored is the social aspect of the game and the group goals! Hopefully mine will be back soon, haven't been able to get them since the update! And the market definitely adds a different dimension to the game! Imo only! Both games do have one thing that annoys, cost of upgrading is too high vs how much gold and coins each venue gives! But I am still addicted!
  • SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    I play both. Cooking dash is harder. Gordon Ramsey dash I can finish all the levels that I have opened without much of a challenge. I play Gordon dash for the challenge of the duels. There are some levels , just a few , on cooking dash that I have played maybe 500 times and I still can't complete.
    On both games I have not spent a lot of money, I enjoy trying to play the game with the free gold and strategy and memorizing levels. Of course if you get auto chefs and buy all the upgrades the levels are way easier to beat.
  • Honeypie4321Honeypie4321 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Which of the two games is harder in terms of gameplay and upgrades? Cooking dash or Gordon Ramsay dash?
    I want to see your opinion on each game.

I played both but got bored with Cooking Dash. Gordam Ramsey is more interactive with group goals and duals. It's fun! Cooking Dash became a chore for me.