All Customers & Patience (UPDATED)

This is a updated list of all customers by patience in Restaurant DASH! This might help you save the impatient customers first if you can. If you think a customer has higher or lower patience, let me know.EDIT: Here is a link of pictures of some customers - http://dash-games.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Images
1. Maddie (Extremely Low)
2. Danny (Low)
3. Franklin (Low)
4. Maggie (Low or Medium)
5. Barb (Medium)
6. Barshia Baz (Medium)
7. Kingston (Medium)
8. Damien (Medium)
9. Tira (Medium)
10. Shakes McGee (Medium, but pretty easy to serve) (Gastroyacht Pacifica not so easy)
11. Maria Espin (Medium or Moderate)
12. Violeta (Medium or Moderate)
13. Silva (Medium or Moderate)
14. Skip (Moderate)
15. Karlo (Moderate)
16. Hennui (Moderate)
17. Bernie (Moderate)
18. Norbert (Moderate)
19. Zala (High)
20. Nori Minori (Very High)
21. Henry Hond (Very High)
22. Umiko (Very High)
23. Patty (Very High)

Comments

• lainettilainetti Registered Users 6 Posts
    Where could I see a pic of each? I really don't know who is just by names
  • Salmon rollSalmon roll Registered Users 106 Posts
    1. Elderly blonde lady. Swears at you when low on patience
    2. Gay lumberjack
    3. Big guy with a white t-shirt.
    4. Middle aged woman with really flashy clothes.
    5. Lady with red shirt
    6. Don't know
    7. Guy with headphones and a blue beanie
    8. Don't know
    9. Blue haired lady. Comes in really, really excited.
    10. Guy who only orders a beverage.
    11. Don't know
    12. Lady with purple eyes and striped socks.
    13. Don't know
    14. Guy with green shirt
    15. Guy with sunglasses and a shirt that is a direct parody of the supreme shirts.
    16. Depressed guy, but only when he is half way through his patience. Otherwise he is really happy or angry.
    17. Guy with triangular hair. He is literally a reverse Phineas
    18. Old guy
    19. Don't know
    20. Old Japanese guy
    21. Don't know
    22. Japanese lady
    23. Pirate lady
  • FusionGalaxyFusionGalaxy Registered Users 135 Posts
    Go to this website in the link: http://dash-games.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Images
    Just move your cursor over an image and you can see their names. I will be adding more images often.
  • Jess413Jess413 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Why have I not received my gold for doing one of your offers it has been almost a month I downloaded a game final fantasy I have contacted them also screenshot what they ask for they owe 302 gold for Restaurant dash with Chef Ramsey's for reaching Chidel 10 and I did send the screenshot from my email jmm452010@live.com
  • SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    Go to this website in the link: /gordon-ramsay-dash/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fdash-games.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FSpecial%3AImages" class="Popup
    Just move your cursor over an image and you can see their names. I will be adding more images often.
    "Move cursor over an image" unfortunately doesn't help those of us using mobile devices. I visited the site via iPhone but couldn't access the names to go with the images.

Would you be able to redesign the page so the names are presented as captions, always showing (as opposed to mouse over actions)? Thank you!

- SuFe718