Tired of this mess...

Pizza Paid an, Season 3, Levels 6 & 7. I have 5 stars but it stays blue on both levels. I have played them both when I was still going after the meter filled..and they still stay ble. Level 3 did this for a while too but eventually turned gold. Does it matter if it turns gold or is it cool because its still 5 stars ? I'm tired of wasting my supplies on this same ish. Is this a bug ? BTW..since the last update, the game freezes when I turn it on for the first time. It sends me an error message and I have to restart the game. Please fix these issues. Thank you.

Comments

• AsentinnAsentinn Registered Users 141 Posts
    Gold rating is just cosmetic - and something to be proud of :P.
    To achieve gold rating you need to serve all customers before Happy Hour triggers and all from HH - as was stated by @DashingMike somewhere on this forum. But from my experience when HH triggers all left customers must be allowed to be seated in the venue - I mean that if HH triggers and you have 3 customers left on counter - its fine, because all venues allows 3 cutomers to be present on the table. But if you have 5 cutomers left, you must jave 5 seats available, otherwise the counter just cap those remaining to be 3 and you won't be able to achieve gold rating.

For me game is freezing and displaying the message that "there is no interenet connection and cannot load bundle data" - as if I even care about those $$ bundles. But after 20-30s it unlocks.
    (Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
    Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)