Ramsay Dash has stopped..

Been getting the Ramsay Dash has stopped message all day.. Haven't successfully loaded the game once ... anyone else having issues?

T

Comments

• M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    Mine is working. I am getting lots of connection errors, but I can play. Hope yours is back up soon!
  • MummybearMummybear Registered Users 4 Posts
    No, I still can't get in. :( So frustrating, I don't know what else I can do.. I've sent several reports now .
  • CarabellaCarabella Registered Users 2 Posts
    I've gotten the same message every time I've tried to start the program this morning. It's been about two hours. Only on my tablet though, as I'm able to get the program started on my laptop through BlueStacks.
  • ElloHElloH Registered Users 19 Posts
    I have been experiencing this as well more frequently since the last update.Sometimes,the game stops just out of the blue :|
  • phaedrusphaedrus Registered Users 47 Posts
    I am also having these issues... I usually have to start the game 3-4 times for it to actually work. Sometimes it will freeze while playing a level, too. Pretty frustrating to say the absolute least!
  • CarabellaCarabella Registered Users 2 Posts
    If you are signed into your game in facebook, you can uninstall and reinstall the game. I did that after not being able to access the game for 2 days. Worked like a charm!
  • biabilicabiabilica Registered Users 1 Posts
    ElloH said:
    I have been experiencing this as well more frequently since the last update.Sometimes,the game stops just out of the blue :|
    Comigo tbm!