Chef Sabina wrote: »
I am curious. Do any of you have a past duel stuck in the list of duels. There has been one which timed out in my list for weeks. The name is cucusa. I cannot click on it or get rid of it.
DashingMike said:Hey guys! Sorry to hear that this is an ongoing issue. We tried to fix some things over the weekend for Chef Duels. Can you let me know if Chef Duels has less connection errors?
Hey guys! Sorry to hear that this is an ongoing issue. We tried to fix some things over the weekend for Chef Duels. Can you let me know if Chef Duels has less connection errors?
DashingMike said:Hey there. Seems like this is affecting the Kindle users the most. I've passed all this information to the development team and hope that they'll be able to resolve this. Thanks for being patient.
Hey there. Seems like this is affecting the Kindle users the most. I've passed all this information to the development team and hope that they'll be able to resolve this. Thanks for being patient.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.
Customer Care told me to upgrade to latest version. I told them that Amazon doesn't offer it. They basically told me: too bad, so sad, no updates expected for Amazon/Kindle. Like, ever. Tried downloading from Play Store on another device, but most of my friends disappeared... I am to the point of giving up on this game, duels and Chef Arena were kind of the best part for me.
I have a couple that have been there at least two months. Another almost as long and yet another from today. All of these were challenges that I won and never received credit. I also had one the other day that just disappeared from my screen and list after I played without any points or credit. Extra frustrating when I use boosts for nothing. Every response from GLU is either restart your game and such or we are aware and working on it.
I have a brand new Amazon Fire Tablet that has only been used for GRD and one other game. I have a 16 gig sd card installed just for extra storage. I am connected to my homes 5G wifi. There are no other devices connected to this password protected wifi network, I am the sole user and this tablet is the only device connected. I have checked the signal strength and download and upload speed. Everything is at least 2-3 times faster then what was stated as required for good game play in the FAQ.
Here are the problems I am having:
1) Unable to make purchases. No coins, no gold. When the screen pops up to purchase something, lets say gold, the prices do not show just empty yellow boxes below photos of various amounts of gold. Once I click on the yellow box where the price would be nothing happens. The screen just stalls out and I can't exit out, I have to click on the bottom of my tablet to go to the previous page or exit out of the game and restart.
2) Unable to participate in chef duels. This is weird, because I can do every other wifi-enabled feature like sending hearts, group goals, free play or special events, sending messages, etc with no problem. I can access the Chef Duels page, purchase items with my tickets, see my scores/ranking, etc. However, when I try to duel someone or respond to a duel a pop up comes up saying "check your network connection!"
I did want to note that on my other game by a different company (gardenscapes) I am still able to make purchases and use features that require wifi. These issues are isolated to GRD solely.
Things I have done to try to remedy these issues:
1) Purchased a separate home wifi connection for this game alone, high speed 5g connection.
2) Forced closed the app
3) Added a 16gig memory card for space
4) Made sure EVERYTHING on this tablet is up to date
5) Close everything else but GRD
6) Tried 5g home wifi. Regular home wifi. Starbucks wifi. My cell phones hotspot, my friends house....etc
Can we get an update on when this might be fixed? You're working on it, right??
And, yes, of course it had to happen just hours before rank reset during a free duels event! ?