Network error

For the past couple of weeks, I keep getting a network error message whenever I try to duel. I have a kindle. I see on other posts where this has happened in the past. Do they ever fix these problems? I hate that I invested so much in this game and now the best features are gone.

Comments

• sumagusumagu Registered Users 13 Posts
    I have not been able to access duels or Chef Arena since October or November on my Kindle Fire. Fixing Kindle issues doesn't seem like it's a high priority for the developers, unfortunately. 
  • CathyGCathyG Registered Users 10 Posts
    Ok Kindle users, I have a solution for you.  Google "How to Install Google Play Store on your Kindle."  Follow the instructions, then open Google Play Store and search for Ramsey Dash.  It will show that it is already installed, but that there is an update.  Click update and Voila!  Duel away to your heart's content.  You will not lose your progress in the game either, though you will no longer be playing through Amazon Game Circle.  I haven't been able to duel since November, so this is quite a relief for me and took only about 5 minutes.  You will also have access to tons of stuff not available through Amazon appstore, so another huge bonus.
  • chefmandy1980chefmandy1980 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I'm on Samsung s7 and for the past 2 days it won't even let me on the game keeps saying connection error but my connection is working on all other games please fix