HELP! How to hit >2k+ Duel Points in BigBayBurgers & PizzaPaisan?

GreenyBearGreenyBear Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
I have had all the full upgrades (100% Appliances, 100% Food + 100% Decor) in BigBayBurgers & PizzaPaisan.
Usually I used all 3 boosters during the duel challenges (RushHour + Cheers + FastFeet = BBB &
RushHour + TastingSpoon + FastFeet = PP).
End up still lose to those duel don't know is real player or not whom can scored >2k duel points (with all the same 3 boosters used in same venue like mine). Initially I started doubt on my playing skill, but no matter how I tried the most can hit up to 1.6k duel points only in BBB/ PP.
Your input would be much appreciated. Thanks. 

Comments

• punkysdilemmapunkysdilemma Registered Users 160 Posts
    Do you have the Auto Chefs for those venues?
  • LauraJLanceLauraJLance Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I have the same question. I have Auto Chef & at 100% in Food, Decor & Equipment. I also have 5 stars in every episode. Just trying to figure out why I can't score well in duels in these venues.
  • GreenyBearGreenyBear Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Thanks all for your reply. Really need more input.. 
  • Salmon rollSalmon roll Registered Users 106 Posts
    IMO, the cheers powerup is kind of useless as it only increases profit on drinks only. I think you should focus on powerups that help you serve more customers.
  • palimpsetpalimpset Registered Users 28 Posts
    @GreenyBear @LauraJLance I’m guessing a lot of people aren’t responding because they (understandably) don’t want to give away their secrets to winning. The best advice I could give you is to watch boosts the people who beat you use and follow suit. This has been invaluable to me.
  • SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    I only have hit 2000 a few times, it is always fast feet and cheers. On pizza it is when I can get Gordon frenzy 3 times and swipe the tips at the same time. Also the randomness of getting more drinks helps on the rare occasion I get 2000. I would think using fast feet, halwa, and cheers would be the best combo. With fast feet and cheers I can get 1800ish regularly and 1700 on BBB it is really how many drinks I get that makes the difference between 1700 and 1900 or 2000.
  • LeebraLeebra Registered Users 37 Posts
    If im having a good day then 2K in BBB is typical using the same boosts as you. Recently an opponent scored just under 2600 which is unreal.
    I think i read somewhere once to make sure you serve the drinks before activating super gordon, otherwise the cheers bonus won't count. If you aren't doing that, give it a try.
  • HenryHou1HenryHou1 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I have also seen people scoring 1500+ with only 30% upgrade on average. Really have no idea how they do that or it is a bug they don't show their real upgrade status. I think I lost to an unfair duel.