Advice from customer care about connection error-does anyone know know if it works?

DolisDolis Registered Users 28 Posts
I have received this advice from customer care.Has anyone tried this ?I don't want to loose my progress from over a year.I have completed all restaurants and enjoy playing group goals or chef duels.This connection error is really frustrating,it has been going for me for two weeks now.

*Removed Customer Care Response*

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hey Dolis! Please continue working with Customer Care. If they had asked for you to reinstall the game, usually it means they see a backup. If you have any concerns, please let them know and they'll be able to further assist you. :)
  • tallguy22tallguy22 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    5000000 posts on this, Glu still tells you it's your phone... 🤣 Fail. Gordon Cooking Dash...
    uninstalled. They can't figure it out after 3 months, they never will. Their stock is falling too, btw. 
  • gingerjaegingerjae Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    They gave me the same advice, but I didn't want to do it. I ended up getting a new phone and had to reinstall it then anyway, and because I had connected my facebook account in the game, I didn't lose my progress when I installed it on the new phone. Previously, I didn't have facebook and I had to start over completely when my phone had to be replaced.
    The connection error still happens to me on my new phone. Sometimes my actions don't count toward my group goals, or I can't get ingredients in the market, or all of my friends temporarily disappear, or I can't get to the duels, or I can't create new group goals or join other peoples'. Watching videos for gold, supplies, or speeding up recipes hasn't been working for me for a while.