Froze app and now deleted all my progress

jadey87jadey87 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Hey, 

I have been playing this (pretty much daily) for the past year at least. The app froze on me the other day, when I reopened it all my progress had been deleted, I have spent so much time and some money on it - plus I love the game! 

I have tried logging out and in of Facebook too and it’s not having it.... 😩 help!! I emailed the customer care people 4 days ago 🤔

thanks! 

Comments

• DashaLionessDashaLioness Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Exactly the same thing happened to me, and exactly yesterday!!!! I hope it's some kind of glitch that they can fix.. I emails customer care 2 days ago and waiting for reply....
    I've been playing for 1.5 years and this never happened before...
    Fingers crossed that they can fix this!
  • jadey87jadey87 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Still haven’t heard anything... awful customer service for such a promoted game! I just want my game back lol 😂🤞🏻
  • ChefWreckChefWreck Registered Users 54 Posts
    jadey87 said:
    Still haven’t heard anything... awful customer service for such a promoted game! I just want my game back lol 😂🤞🏻
    It usually takes them between 4-5 days to get back to me when I create a ticket. And when they do, they go above and beyond to fix the problem and sometimes compensate with gold. 
    I think if you send additional messages it can take longer because it changes the order of the ticket.. that's what I heard anyway.
  • jadey87jadey87 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I have had a reply 🙌🏻 Hopefully you do too. They advised me to play through the tutorials and reconnect with Facebook which I have already done and also to play a few levels through incase of lagging. Hoping they can sort it 🤞🏻