Notifications every hour or less not about duels

I am getting notifications once or twice an hour that my fame is fading fast. I log in twice a day on average. Sometimes more for wishelin or duels. The amount of notifications have been increasingly annoying. I can't turn them off as I don't want to miss the inspector or duels. Please fix notifications as you have no reason to bother people one to two times an hour. 

Comments

• SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    While that's very frustrating, I'm plagued by the opposite problem -- I'm no longer notified about duel challenges! I get notifications for duel tokens/supplies being full, Wishelin Inspector, and special events but I'm no longer told when I've been challenged to a duel. It's odd because for a while I was getting 2 alerts per duel challenge; now there are none. I've only gotten the fading fame alert once, when I was on vacation and hadn't logged in for several days. I've been at max fame for quite a while so was kinda surprised it'd drain so fast but, well, good to know.

Anyway, I agree: I wish they'd resolve these issues. Too many, too few, and incorrect notifications are all annoying problems. 

- SuFe718