Lost all my progress.. AGAIN

Customer care just responded to my ticket about having no group goals/not being able to duel my friends after Wednesday. The agent told me to reinstall my game and assured me I wouldn't lose progress, but that's exactly what happened. 
If I have to wait another 3-5 days just to get back to where I was 20 minutes ago, I'm actually going to scream. 
@DashingMike please help me :( Can you do anything about bumping my ticket so I get my game back TODAY?? 

Comments

• palimpsetpalimpset Registered Users 28 Posts
    edited April 2018
    @ChefWreck if you go to @DashingMike profile you’ll see he hasn’t been on this board since April 6th. It’s probably a longshot for you to get your ticket bumped today. Just another sign of the priority of the game to Glu, unfortunately.
  • ChefWreckChefWreck Registered Users 54 Posts
    palimpset said:
    @ChefWreck if you go to @DashingMike profile you’ll see he hasn’t been on this board since April 6th. Unfortunately, it’s probably a longshot for you to get your ticket bumped today. Just another sign of the priority of the game to Glu, unfortunately.
    I was hoping if I tagged him he'd show up and rescue my game before the gold drop event ends lol