All progress lost!

LOUBOOLOUBOO Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
So I lost all my progress 4 days ago! I am connected with Facebook but that doesn't seem to have solved anything, I've contacted customer support but no reply! Do they take forever to get back to you? And how has this happened?? Ive played this game every day for well over a year never had this problem before, I certainly won't be starting from scratch, if it can't be fixed I won't be playing anymore :/

Answers

• buseksibuseksi Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited April 2018
    This is twice happened to my game account buseksi
    First end of last year i have been buying some credit but suddenly the progress lost and i have to start from the scratch even my account already connect to Facebook, (buseksi@yahoo.com) i already complained to Google Playstore and no reply (DISSAPOINTED)
    Second 1 hour a go it happen again, and this time no money wasting to buy some credit because i'm affraid it will be happen again. and it happen again this time i'm not connect to facebook but connet to google playgame (buseksi@gmail.com). (FEELL ANGRY AND DISSAPOINTED)
    if there is no solution from my issue so

YOU SCREW UP YOUR GAME... AND EVERYBODY WHO BUY THE CREDIT PLEASE SAVE YOUR CREDIT TO YOUR POCKET. THEY WILL STEAL YOURE GAME PROGRESS AND MAKE YOU START THE GAME FROM THE BEGINNING
  • buseksibuseksi Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    sorry username is buseksi
  • ChefWreckChefWreck Registered Users 54 Posts
    LOUBOO said:
    So I lost all my progress 4 days ago! I am connected with Facebook but that doesn't seem to have solved anything, I've contacted customer support but no reply! Do they take forever to get back to you? And how has this happened?? Ive played this game every day for well over a year never had this problem before, I certainly won't be starting from scratch, if it can't be fixed I won't be playing anymore :/

I've lost my progress a few times, randomly and because of switching devices. If you're connected to FB you shouldn't have anything to worry about, in my experience customer care typically replies within 2-5 days and will be able to restore it for you. I know it sucks waiting but thats pretty much all you can do. If they haven't replied within 5 days you can PM @DashingMike and see if he can help find your ticket... Also keep screenshots of any gold you accumulate while waiting for a response, sometimes they forget to add it when they manually restore the progress.
  • LOUBOOLOUBOO Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Thank you, I sent another message 2 days later saying why haven't you replied and after reading on here that's probably put me further down the queue! I haven't been playing so I haven't accumulated anything I'm too angry! Lol but thanks for the advice
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Hey there buseksi. Have you contacted Customer Care before? If not, please contact them and they'll be able to help recover your progress.
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hey there @sgracey. It does take about 3-5 business days for them to get to the ticket but if they don't respond back by then, please PM me and we'll get your account situated. :)
  • sgraceysgracey Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Ok thanks, I will.
  • sgraceysgracey Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    My game has been restored! Great customer service! A very happy camper now!!!