OMG there's an update!

SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Experienced Member419 PostsRegistered Users
Apparently bug fixes, no new venues.

Has anyone installed it? Please discuss any changes/improvements below! 

- SuFe2

Comments

• phaedrusphaedrus New Member 47 PostsRegistered Users
    got a new phone and lost all my progress, but my new phone automatically updated.  no new venues.  starting from scratch, I couldn't say what the update actually did  :(
  • SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Experienced Member 419 PostsRegistered Users
    edited November 2018
    Yikes! That's harsh @phaedrus! I don't know if I'd start over from scratch at this point...but I love this game so probably would cave in after a week or two without it!

I'm still not updating though until I know what changes were made. Unless I start losing duels because of obvious tweaks that I'm missing, I think I will hold off until I hear from more players who have updated. Since there are no new venues to conquer and I'm not currently experiencing any game issues, I don't want to tempt the fates to mess things up!

- SuFe2
  • LeebraLeebra New Member 37 PostsRegistered Users
    Ah so that's why I haven't been seeing any friend's group goals recently. After I installed the update they all appeared, however the connection error issue remains. I haven't noticed anything else yet.
  • chim10chim10 1 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I think the biggest thing I noticed was support for the larger screen on the new iPhones. In the previous version, it was shrunk. In this new version, it’s become stretched.

Having the home bar at the bottom can be annoying sometimes.
  • dizzblnddizzblnd 13 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Since that update, a lot of people, including mehave experienced random and numerous crashing issues. Of course, instead of taking responsibility for the crashes from people from all over the world they give you the standard vs of clear your cache force close the game restart your phone check your internet connection blah blah blah. if you haven't yet I would recommend that you don't install that update.