Crashing game

woozwooz Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Is anyone else having issues with the game crashing? My internet is strong but very frequently the game just stops and closes. Help 😫

Comments

• ChiefcookChiefcook Registered Users 10 Posts
    I have the same problem and like you have an excellent internet connection. I keep reporting the problem and all I get back is a message telling me to check my connection. Very frustrating as just happened again when I was in the middle of a duel so lost out.
  • dizzblnddizzblnd Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Yes and I emailed them and got the same bs reply about settings, connection blah blah blah.  Here's how I responded     "
    Those would be fine solutions if I was the only one in the world that this was happening to or if this wasn't a brand new phone I was playing with and if it also didn't happ en to my old phone and if my internet connection wasn't strong, however, that is not the senerio. The truth is there is something on the Glu server that is broken and it needs to be fixed. Maybe read the reviews on the Google Play Store and figure out that this is NOT and isolated issue and try to get it resolved on the server side and stop trying to appease people with "solutions" that won't work!" 

No response yet but I'll let you know if they do 

• dizzblnddizzblnd Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    edited January 2019
    They thanked me for contacting me and assured me my comments would be passed along. I just uninstalled it. Its a shame tooI; I really enjoyed it. 🤷 DashingMike.. what say you? 
  • jessie420jessie420 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Yep🙄 About 80% of the time. It's been happening for several months. 
  • powcatpowcat Registered Users 1 Posts
    Game constantly crashes. Agreed - major issues started happening several months ago. It doesn't seem like they're keeping up with general maintenance anymore. Used to love the game. As soon as I finish the last two venues (painfully so, but so close!) will be taking my time and business elsewhere. 😡😢😭 If the folks running this are reading I'd love to know if there's hope of any patches upcoming.
  • angeldust160666angeldust160666 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    this game is still constantly crashing usually when youre in cooking on a level or duelling and you lose evertything have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but its still doing it cant play for more than 10 mins without it crashing and going to my phone app home page can you please fix it as i love this game