Free gold

I did many of the other offers for free gold. I recieved my gold for the first few ads. I am now not receiving for ads i have completed. I am still waiting on about 200 gold. Why am i not getting credit? Yes I did follow all of the rules.

Comments

• Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    Hey Cher sorry this is happening to you....

Have you checked the status of the payout and reported it through the other offers page? If not there is a support button at the top right hand corner of the other offers page Hun you first open it up. If you click on that it will,give you the status of the offers you did and the option to report it to Fyber if you have not recieved your gold.

I had to do this once because I didn't get the gold from some offers I did.
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player
  • cher912cher912 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Thank you. I checked it out and i reported the first one i seen. I then scrolled down and i have a total of 11 verifying! How long should it take? Should i report them all?
  • Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    I am not sure how long but for me I did report all the ones I did not receive my gems from when they were completed
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player
    I reported all and they want me to provide proof...screen shots, emails...
    I explained over and over i delete after doing what im supposed too due to storage in my phone...i have recieved so many slam emails. Im not using it no more, "Fyber" is ****!
    Not to mention they deleted all the ones in the support menu, i have them all screen shot and it adds up to 299 Gold...yes, 299! I could really use that gold!
  • DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    Hey Chefs!

If you're having Fyber issues, contact us via in-game message from Options>Customer Support button but only after having contacted the vendor of an offer that has not paid you out timely FIRST. We are here to help and can as long as you message us with the following:

- a screenshot of your Offer Wall, showing offers completed and their status

- a screenshot that proves you have made contact with the vendor and/or Fyber (an outgoing email, incoming email from them, etc) before contacting us

This will not only validate your claim, but will also give us an estimate of how much of what currency you are due to receive.

NOTE: this must be done from the device you play on, it is the only way we can send your due rewards to your game - please do not use webmail contact. Thanks so much for your understanding and, of course, for playing Gordon Ramsay DASH!
  • DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    As an informative addendum, remember this in the future! Take screenshots at the start of any Offer, be prepared when this happens again so you're resolved with us as quickly as possible.

The more prepared you are when it comes to Offer challenges like the ones mentioned in this thread, the faster we can help you!

Any questions about this and anything else at anytime are warmly welcomed!