Duels not loading

My duels were loading fine until Sundays free event. I have a great network connection and no problems with anythinv else. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Comments

• AnnMcCoyAnnMcCoy Registered Users 7 Posts
    I had no trouble yesterday but today I am having the same problem. I have reset my network numerous times and connected to a strong Wifi signal. It keeps saying the same thing "check your network connection".
  • Hed ChefHed Chef Registered Users 7 Posts
    I'm having the same issue...
  • ravensorrowravensorrow Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am having the same problem
  • cher912cher912 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Ok thank you all. Now i know its the game. I hope they fix soon because my percentage is dropping...lol
  • MandsMands Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the same problem too! I hope they fix it soon, as one of today's daily challenges is to play 3 Chef Duels grrrr!!
  • kcmezzo188kcmezzo188 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Thank you! I'm having the exact same problem. I know it's not my network connection, and it is EXTREMELY irritating.

Any admins care to comment?
    Mands wrote: »
    I'm having the same problem too! I hope they fix it soon, as one of today's daily challenges is to play 3 Chef Duels grrrr!!
  • valkyr13xvalkyr13x Registered Users 3 Posts
    I had no issues yesterday, but this also started happening to me today. Noticed it this morning, but figured it was just my phone, but it also happened at lunch and when I got back home to a very reliable high speed connection. Hopefully they'll fix it soon, though! Been so addicted to this game since it came out!
  • DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    Hey, Chefs! Thanks so very much for your outstanding patience with us!

We're aware of it, grabbing that burned nasty entree off the grill and tossing it away quick-style! Once we have a fresh entree for the server that's not %$#ing RAW and undercooked, you'll be right back in there, rest assured.

Expect a fix within the hour and thanks so much for hanging in there with our development - we really appreciate it, Chefs!
  • K2MookeyCatK2MookeyCat Registered Users 100 Posts
    What are duels and how do you do them?
  • DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    What are duels and how do you do them?

Chef K2, if you have not progressed enough to this point, just keep playing and all will be explained in an upcoming in-game tutorial about the Chef Arena.

I don't like being a spoiler and rather enjoy our players to find out in-game workings via Gordon himself in-game. You should unlock it soon with culinary diligence, K2!
  • K2MookeyCatK2MookeyCat Registered Users 100 Posts
    Diligence and my restored gold, hint wink! :)