Duels not loading

Is anyone else having a problem with their duels not loading? Ever since the week reset, I can't load battles in the duel list.

Comments

• Hed ChefHed Chef Registered Users 7 Posts
    Nevermind - it's working now. I updated the app and that seemed to do the trick.
  • DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    Glad to hear it, Chef!
  • jt4703jt4703 Registered Users 40 Posts
    I can get into the Duel area of the game however when I try to repeat a duel or try Quick Duel it continues to give me the message "A network error occurred. Please check your network settings. I can do the shopping part of the game ok (buying and selling) and I am getting ads when I opt for them so I know I'm connected and the connection is working. Google Play does NOT show an update for the game so that isn't an option to try.
  • CDiddyCDiddy Registered Users 17 Posts
    I am having the same problem. I can do everything else in game, but if I try to start a random duel, or try to respond to a duel challenge, I get network error. Love the game..so frustrating.
  • greenelmogreenelmo Registered Users 2 Posts
    having the same thing as well....
    "A network error occurred. Please check your network settings"
    I cant see a update on appstore either
  • ChinowoodyChinowoody Registered Users 3 Posts
    Having the same problem with no update available on the google play store.
  • chakhae1chakhae1 Registered Users 8 Posts
    same thing here, really frustrating. all other games work. i tested my internet speed and it is fine and changed the dnd in my network settings and still nothing
  • greenelmogreenelmo Registered Users 2 Posts
    Still no fix? I kept losing points as the system thinks im forfeiting matches
  • MaryeMarye Registered Users 13 Posts
    I've been having the same problem since yesterday afternoon, I can play, I can buy, I can see the duels page but every time I try to start a quick duel I get a network error. My network is fine. There's no app update. It's really frustrating!
  • NickijNickij Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same problem here since yesterday. Losing points for forfeiting and unable to complete daily tasks.
  • Shaniko1970Shaniko1970 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same here. Getting frustrated!
  • brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    Count me in on the network error problem :(
  • engangengang Registered Users 2 Posts
    Having the same problem as well. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
  • hagwenchhagwench Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've also been having the same problem. I hope this gets resolved soon.
  • CDiddyCDiddy Registered Users 17 Posts
    Even though it sucks, glad to see its not just me.
  • Dian DavisDian Davis Registered Users 6 Posts
    I've been experiencing the duel dilemma as well!!!! Hopefully, they will eradicate the technical issues soon. I can't complete my daily goals without competing in three chef Duels๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ
  • MishapilsudskiMishapilsudski Registered Users 8 Posts
    Same problem here. I've tried everything and still doesn't work.
  • cher912cher912 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Same here, hope its fixed before daily trophy expires...its getting annoying!
    I'm in!! so is the gf, get in there everyone before your challenges expire
  • MaryeMarye Registered Users 13 Posts
    Update! I tried again about 15 minutes ago and all is well! Now I have a lot of catching up to do! Glad it's working again!
    here's a plus (for now), with 1117 points I'm in the Top 3%
  • chakhae1chakhae1 Registered Users 8 Posts
    fixed for me but still keep losing lol
  • DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    This should be working without issue currently, chefs! Thanks for bearing with our development - we really appreciate your patience!