Options

Chef duels weekly rewards

When the weekly countdown for chef duels reset, I only received the special tickets but not the gold bars. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Comments

• Options
    JasmineBowerJasmineBower Registered Users 8 Posts
    Yes, that's what I was playing for and I didn't receive them. Very frustrating.
  • Options
    DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    We are aware of this issue and working to make a fix as soon as we can, just to assure you!

We hope to have this working by our next update approximated to go live in about a week. Thanks for hanging in there with us!
  • Options
    Dian DavisDian Davis Registered Users 6 Posts
    Absolutely, I wrote to the customer care department and asked that they add the bars to my account!! They responded, advising that they were aware of the delimma!!! However, they negated to add the gold bars!!! As much as I enjoy playing the game, I am thoroughly frustrated with the ongoing hiccups and quandaries I am challenged with on a daily basis!!! Especially, with no foreseeable compensation in the realms of the rewards I've earned!!!
  • Options
    DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    Dian - have your responded to the handling agent with your passionate feelings regarding their resolve as you have here? We like to consider ourselves quite flexible and understanding.

With rebuttal like this in a response to the support message thread you sent, it will surely be escalated to the community manager for review!
  • Options
    Dian DavisDian Davis Registered Users 6 Posts
    Dian - have your responded to the handling agent with your passionate feelings regarding their resolve as you have here? We like to consider ourselves quite flexible and understanding.

With rebuttal like this in a response to the support message thread you sent, it will surely be escalated to the community manager for review!
    Hi Dash,
    I know my sentiments are a bit harsh!! However, Please know it's due in large part to the responses I have received on two separate occasions when I have addressed issues with the advertisements for gold bars moreover the issues with losing bars in the middle of playing games and the lack of receiving the gold bars I've earned which might I add is now in excess of 200 gold bars at this juncture!!