Fried Cod

50% of the time I deep fry the cod and it comes out without the parsley on top, so I have to throw it away. How do I fix that?

Comments

• K2MookeyCatK2MookeyCat Registered Users 100 Posts
    Okay, now I am confused. Sometimes customers want the parsley and sometimes they don't. Do we have any control over which way we cook it, or is it pure luck?
  • dashfandashfan Registered Users 12 Posts
    K2MookeyCat, all the cod I deep fry comes out with parsley on top. Have you tried just serving it to the customer to see if they will accept it anyway? Or perhaps, you may be confusing the deep fried cod with the deep fried sausage? They look very similar in the auto chef prep area. The deep fried sausage does not have parsley on top when cooked. Many times I've confused the two.
  • K2MookeyCatK2MookeyCat Registered Users 100 Posts
    LOL. I figured it out. Notice the fish have 2 diff shapes. The gsme neglected to say anything about it. 1 shape has parsley and 1 doesn't
  • Dian DavisDian Davis Registered Users 6 Posts
    Wow!!! I've never seen parsley on any of the Cod fish and I am on level 6; almost done!!
  • DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    Okay, looks like there's some confusion going on here I'll try to clear up:

Fried Cod:
    Appears with a small leaf of green parsley on top once cooked

Fried Sausage:
    Appears breaded and curved with a small white stick at its right end once cooked

As a reminder, tap-n-hold your finger on any customer order bubble to get a brief tutorial on how to make the requested food(s). Hold for 5 seconds, and Chef Gordon takes you through preparation step by step!

Hope this helps!