Account lost after re-installing game

I have all gold 5stars for all stages from BBB to PP to LL to DnC.
I have all 100% upgrades for the 4 restaurants.
I have all avatar/equipment sets on my account (except for one irrelevant set)

5/5 stars for BBB
5/5 stars for PP
4/5 stars for LL
4/5 stars for DnC

around 1.5k gold remaining on my account.

The problem started with not being able to duel. This network error dialog
keeps on coming up since I woke up this morning. I tried finding solution
on forum and I find something like i need to update. In google play there's
no update button so I tried uninstalling and installing again. Now, I can't
seem to sync my old account. (though all my achievements in google play
records are still there)

I was bored to the point that I had nothing else to do because I've
finished all of the stages with 5 stars and the only thing left to do was
the duels. But then I cannot connect so I tried finding solutions. Didn't
think that there is a syncing problem with GRD. It sucks though if I can't
recover my account.

I hope you guys can fix the syncing first before anything else. Or are
there tips on how to sync correctly?

**In reference to this other post
http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?211742-Changed-Facebook-acct-and-lost-everything

I only have one facebook account and and of course my google play account... Now with the "new-game" that I have. I pressed "Sync with Facebook" (because normally on other top games like Clash of Clans and Clash Royale, syncing it with existing facebook account or at the least google play account will pop-up a dialog informing that the account is already synced with an existing game account and will instead sync that existing game account to the new device or a re-installed game on any device for that matter). Well, It didn't do me any good. I'm just worried that it may have overwritten my account already... If it is.. it's such a waste and I guess you guys need to fix syncing first. Also what's been suggested as a solution to this relevant post is just a refund? so I'm assuming that account recovery is really not available? If there is no account syncing and there will be no account recovery shouldnt you guys warn the players that account syncing is still not fixed.

Comments

• ajthe48thajthe48th Registered Users 2 Posts
    Already made a ticket with :
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1699-How-to-create-a-ticket

I can post screenshots of my "new game" together with existing (15/16) google-play achievements. However, I dont have screenshots of my previous game before I re-installed. Didn't think that this will be a problem because I thought syncing will have no problem cause I have been syncing games I played on different devices all the time.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.. hopefully I can get back to cooking before any big update is released.
  • DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    Please tell us you sent us an in-game message via Options > Customer Support so we can look into this for you, aj. If not, please do so as soon as possible - we're here to help!
  • trishdishtrishdish Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have lost everything from July 2017 when I connected through Apple I am at ground 0 HELP