Options

Customer care

I have submitted several tickets to Customer Care regarding purchased gold not being received with zero response. Has any one else had issues getting help? Should I give them more time or just go to the next step? It's been a little over 24 hours so far, however the problem has been for over a week.

thanks

Comments

• Options
    Dian DavisDian Davis Registered Users 6 Posts
    Nickij wrote: »
    I have submitted several tickets to Customer Care regarding purchased gold not being received with zero response. Has any one else had issues getting help? Should I give them more time or just go to the next step? It's been a little over 24 hours so far, however the problem has been for over a week.

thanks

Their TPA; third party administrator has been of absolutely no help to me!!!! I have completed four surveys, an insurance quote request and two membership enrollments in order to get gold bar rewards. And of all of these tasks mentioned I have received gold bars for one!! I am completely frustrated at this point and have forwarded my quandaries to customer care with the screen shots evidencing that the prerequisites were all met! That said, my advice would be that you escalate the situation before you become angry with the game altogether! In the brink of my frustration I replied to another post in this forum regarding this situation as well as the missing gold bars in the chef duel rewards once all points were tallied for the week. Dash was so kind as to advise me to escalate!! I do not know what the outcome will be but at least I was able to play the game this weekend with a little less anguish/mental stress!!!