Options

Gold

Any tips on how to get more gold without paying for it 😁

Comments

• Options
    BrittbonaBrittbona Registered Users 5 Posts
    You can watch videos or complete special offers. This is available under the add gold area. Button will say free gold.
  • Options
    Boogiemac23Boogiemac23 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Umm you can't even watch videos now it says loading and nothing happens it doesn't work.
  • Options
    RroboRrobo Registered Users 1 Posts
    I love this game, but once again Glu Games is over charging for every upgrade necessary to advance and enjoy the game. This new game model where you have to purchase an exorbitant of upgrades to complete the game is ridiculous and way too expensive.

I would rather pay a one time flat fee of $20 and enjoy the game without being nickeled and dimed every time I want to upgrade the fryer.
  • Options
    KLM605KLM605 Registered Users 24 Posts
    They may be hoping for a $Kim K$. audience, but could get Katy Perry.
    Kim K. might have tweens and teen girls, but Ramsay might get a more mature and sophisticated audience.
    Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    MrsMalReynoldsMrsMalReynolds Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm getting an error that says "there are no videos available now. Please check back soon" but it seems to take forever to get one gold when I just got a notification for autochef that's 200 gold. I will never get it at this rate. I understand they want to make $ but I'm not spending $20 for it.