Options

Bugs with New Update

Come across a couple of bugs with the new update:

1) With the chef's arena, when I purchased all the corresponding Staff Uniforms, a Wishelin star was gained for 'Decor' instead despite my decor at that point was at 16%

2) Having subsequently upgraded all the categories (decor, appliances, food, uniforms) as well as defeating the inspector in a duel, the Wishelin progress is still stuck at 4/5.

3) When I go to customise my chef's uniform, despite removing the apron and saving progress, the apron still reappears on my character. No problems with other types of uniform but the game is forcing me to wear an apron! :mad::mad::mad:

Have tried wearing the uniform set, resetting the game, deleting and re-installing the game but these problem still persists.

Comments

• Options
    KLM605KLM605 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Also, when going to Wishelin Sets and attempting to buy shoes, i.e., with achievement points, it says "Purchase in the Chef Dual Prize Shop" . Where is that? How do I get there?
    Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    juanfragosojuanfragoso Registered Users 4 Posts
    For the uniform wishelin star I needed to buy the pants of the uniform. Then it gave me the uniform star. Hope it helps.
  • Options
    ChimneyChimney Registered Users 7 Posts
    KLM605 wrote: »
    Also, when going to Wishelin Sets and attempting to buy shoes, i.e., with achievement points, it says "Purchase in the Chef Dual Prize Shop" . Where is that? How do I get there?

KLM, you need to go into chef duel and the bottom most tab on the left will bring you the shop where you will need tickets to purchase clothes. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    starkkidstarkkid Registered Users 21 Posts
    I have the same problem with the apron. But mine keeps going back to this apron with violet lining despite setting it to all white again and again. It works for a while and I see the apron I chose when I'm playing but it goes back to the other one.
  • Options
    gamehendge02gamehendge02 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Cant collect my prepped recipes since downloading the new update.
  • Options
    KLM605KLM605 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Chimney, Thanks, that really helped!
    Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    As a reminder, please feel free to contact us with these issues via Options (the little gear icon at the upper-right of the venue map screen) > Customer Care button so we can assist you more directly, chefs!

PLEASE add screenshots to your message when at all possible to better emphasize what is going on. Many thanks!